Free

I wake up in a hospital bed and rub my eyes. I look at my wrist which are in pain and see them bandaged. I then remember and regret everything that happened. A nurse then walks in. "Miss Howell-Lester?" They ask. "Call me faith please." I respond quietly. "Right. Well is it alright with you if your parents come in to see you?" She says kindly. "Umm..... Could I have a couple minutes to wake up first?" They nod their head and walk out of the room and as soon as I'm alone I start crying.

As soon as I pull myself together Dan and Phil walk in and I look up at them. Dan is covered in my blood and Phil looks even paler than usual. I look back down at my hand. "You probably hate me and want to send me back with my aunt now don't you?" I ask already knowing the answer would be yes. But instead Dan runs up and hugs me tight and tells me he loves me and to never do that again. Then Phil comes up and starts as well and I say I'll never do it again.

Dan and Phil end up staying in the room until I fall asleep.

__timeskep__

I wake up to a lady changing my IV. I look at her and she smiles so I smile back. When she leaves the room Dan and Phil come back in smiling like idiots. "What are you two so happy about?" I ask giggling. Dan then takes out his phone and shows me his twitter and all the replies. "So I can walk around with you two in public and call you Dad and Pop and tell people my Last name is Howell-Lester?" I say smiling. "Yup. And nothing is gonna change that." Phil says coming up and kissing my forehead. "And you get to come home today!" Dan days excitedly, "And we got a little surprise waiting for when we get there." I reach out and hug them both "Thank you..." I whisper, "For everything."

NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY BEING WRITTEN!