"J-Jay... I'm so scared... I love you... If I don't m-make it.... take care of my little man..." Chris said softly as I turned his face to look at me.

"Chris I love you too but stop talking like that. I won't let you leave me." I said sniffling as tears dropped from everybody's eyes.

"Keep talkin' Chris... we're like 2 minutes away..hang in there." August said speeding down a street.

"Chris man... remember when you and Jay first became a couple?" Red asked as a smile formed on the both of our faces.

"Yeah... almost like it was y-yesterday... at the banquet. You walked in with the most beautiful dress. Your hair flowed down your back effortlessly... a-and you had the cutest smile on your face. That's t-the night that I made y-you mine." Chris said as he pressed his lips to the back of my hand.

"I'll always be yours.. no matter what.." I said as August pulled into the emergency driveway. Doctors and surgeons were already waiting outside.

"Help! Help! My bro! He got shot!" Red yelled as he jumped out the car.

They rushed to the truck and they opened the door.

"Help my sista too! She's goin' into labor!" August yelled as the doctors drew their attention to all of us.

"Get two gurneys!!" One of them yelled out as Chris' eyes started fluttering.

"Chris nooo!!" I screamed out as I held him.

"Ma'am you have to let him go! We need to help the both of you!" One of them semi-yelled as I started crying.

I let him go and they pulled him gently out of the truck.

"Chris! I love you! That's my husband... please don't let him die!" I yelled out as the other doctors came to pull me out.

"We have him and we will help him." The doctor said as she looked at me. They lifted me on the gurney next.

"Jay... we're right here by your side." Shay said as I started groaning from the pain.

"Ma'am we need to take you to the O.R. That baby has to come out."

"Please... just make sure Chris is okay. I won't let you operate without me knowing that Chris is okay."

"But---" One of the male doctors said as I cut him off.

"No! Jace will wait! I need my husband to be okay. His son needs him to be okay." I said while crying as they pushed the gurney through the hallway right behind Chris.

"Mrs. Brown... listen to me... I will do everything in my power to make sure that Chris is okay. We're all huge fans, but as your doctor, I will help him." She said as I looked up at her and she smiled. Everybody had stopped in their steps.

"Okay... I trust you." I said as they pushed him towards a separate elevator.

"Wait, why can't I go with him!? Can we be in the same O.R?" I asked as tears started streaming down my face.

"Jay we have to make sure that you and the baby are healthy and stabilized first. I am in charge of calming you down and saving you two. Let Dr. Avery do his job and save your husband okay?" She asked as Shay and A.J held my arm.

"Wait.. wait... let me say something to him. I don't care if he's knocked out. He can still hear me."

They pushed my gurney towards him and I sat up.

"Chris... baby... I need you to stay alive because you have to meet your son. We made a promise to each other that we would stick it out no matter what. We would always stay together. I didn't come back to you after two breakups for you to just die on me. So, I need you to pull through so you can come home to your family. We need you." I said as tears continued to drop.

"We all need you man..." Red said as he touched Chris' hand. Shay, A.J, and Aug did the same.

"I love you Chris... I always have and I always will." I said as I leaned over and I planted a kiss on his lips.

I laid back down on my gurney and I closed my eyes.

"Okay... you can take him into surgery now..." I said as I looked over at them as they pushed him onto the elevator.

His skin was so dull.... and his eyes were closed. I shed a single tear because in this moment, I feel like I'm gonna lose the love of my life.

--------------------------
I'm so sorry for the slow updates 😭

Comments? Feedback? Thoughts 💭?

Thanks for reading! 💕

Seasons Change (A Chris Brown Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara