LXXXIII.

(Flashback)

"Wow" Jay said falling on top of Chris as their breathing got heavier.

"Baby how'd you get all that energy?" Chris asked while chuckling as she rolled on the side of him.

"I mean you did just wake me up out of my sleep stupid. It's 4am and I'm wired up." She said as they both shared a laugh.

"Round 3?"

"Nah, just because you woke me up outta my sleep. Better be glad I gave you a round 2." She said grabbing the remote to change the channel.

"I'm hungry..."

"What you wanna eat?"

Chris looked at her and he smirked.

"No stupid .... Stop being nasty... You wanna go grab some food?" She asked looking up at him.

"Want some breakfast?" She asked grabbing her bra and his shirt to put it on.

"Yeah... Yo mama not gone mind us leaving?"

"Aw so now you care about my mama after what we just did? You wasn't thinkin bout that earlier." She said with a confused expression.

"Shut up you know I care about my mother in law. Just get dressed." He said laughing and sitting on the side of the bed.

"Just make sure you get rid of the condom please." She said shaking her head.

"Girl I got this... You ain't gotta tell me how to handle my business." Chris said getting up and walking to the bathroom.

(Flashback Over)

(Jay's POV)

"How can this be possible and he used a condom." I said putting my head down as I read the pregnancy test. It's reading positive.

We are back in LA and his Charity Game is today. Everybody is gonna be there.

Of course I'm happy, but I just have to figure out the right way to tell Chris. He's been upset all morning because he found out that somebody from his little entourage stole some things from him.

I told this boy to stop accepting all these people to hang around him when they come to the house or when they go out to clubs. These guys know way too much.

Chris knows the real crew. But, of course all these new people try to be his friend and he accepts it not even knowing their intentions.

So, of course he's down there ranting and what not. Everybody from the real crew (August, Trey, A.J, Shay, Red, and Q) are downstairs.
Chris is pissed right now. Of course when they leave to get ready for the game, I'm stuck with his attitude.

A lot of money and jewelry was stolen. So, right now isn't the time to talk about a baby.

I placed a cap on the test and I put it back in the box. After washing my hands, I placed the box in a place I know Chris would never look.

Once I placed the test in my box of pads, I put the box back under the sink.

I walked out the bathroom and headed down the stairs.

"Yo we need to go pull up on them niggas tonight blood." Red said standing up.

"Nah nah nah y'all ain't bouta go an be violent. Chris I don' tol' you bout bringin' all deez new niggas round hea man. But, did you listen ta' me or Jay? Nah you ain't want to. You gotta do betta man. I'll see y'all at da game." August said as Shay got up to follow.

"We'll see y'all later... Bye sis." Shay said blowing me a kiss and walking towards the door with August.

"Bye y'all... Aye we will see the rest of you guys later. Can you give him some time to cool off?" I asked as the rest of the guys understood.

"Ight we gone see y'all later. Be on time please." Trey said being sarcastic and A.J chuckled.

"Ahhhh shut up and get out." I said pushing everybody towards the door.

Once everyone left, I went on about my business. I had a lot on my mind.

"So you just gone let him sit up there and talk to me like dat? What type of fiancé are you? You supposed to stick up for me!"

When that question flew out his mouth. I almost pulled the knife out of the drawer and held it to his throat.

"Wait wait wait a minute here. Wait a minute." I said chuckling as he got up to walk towards me.

"I know you ain't just question my companionship. You know what Christopher? You are ungrateful and arrogant." I said as he stood in front of me.

"Arrogant!? Ungrateful!? You brazy! Girl you better watch yo mouth cause you talkin real reckless and I put that on all my homies." He said aggressively.

"Or what Chris!? Whatchu gone do!? You ain't no real gang banger and you ain't no blood. So, stop trynna act like you a street nigga. You really losin yo mind today. Do somethin! I dare you!" I semi-yelled while looking him straight in his eyes. I'm sick of this.

"You blame this on me!? Me and August told yo stupid self to watch who comes around here. You already know I didn't like all those people. But, what do I always do?? I wanna make you happy so I accepted it. Did you listen though?? No! So, in the end, you got ya stuff stolen cause you ain't wanna listen. You just mad cause somebody was telling you the truth!" I semi-yelled as he stood there in silence.

"I'm not going to that game. Go by yourself and leave me out of it." I said turning my back to walk away, but he yanked my arm back.

"Stop playing with me and go get dressed."
He said sternly.

"You don't tell me what to do! I'm grown!" I said pulling my arm back and he pulled me by my waist.

"No! Let me go! You really just questioned me being your fiancé! If you would come on with this wedding I could do way more! But, no! You have to spend all yo time with Rihanna and be in the studio." I said as he rolled his eyes in the back of his head, groaned loudly, and walked away.

"Yeah you walking away cause you know I'm telling the truth. How dare you question me and I've been there for you no matter how upset I am or how bad I feel. I can't believe you. To think that I wanted to get married and have a baby with a man that's ungrateful and immature."

"So you don't wanna marry me or have my child!?" He asked raising his voice and marching towards me. But, I'm not scared of him.

"I don't wanna spend the rest of my life with somebody who can't humble them-self and appreciate the good that they have."

His face read anger and remorse. But, I'm grown and I can say what I wanna say. I turned on my heels and walked up the stairs.

I really don't wanna go to the game now. But, Q would be angry with me. So, I have to go. I just can't believe he questioned me being his fiancé.
That cut skin deep. Sometimes I hate that man.

But, unfortunately, hate is only temporary. They say true love is the greatest weapon to win the war caused by pain.

Is it true?

----------------------
Stick around for more😬

Thanks for reading! ❤️