XLIII.

"Aw so I can't get no love?" Tae asked while walking towards us... Mom was still holding onto me.

"Boy shut up, you saw her almost 2 months ago. I haven't seen her since she left Chicago. I missed my child." She said kissing my cheek. That's the mother I missed.

"Ummmm whose bra and panties?" Tae said holding up a pair.

"Put them down!!" I yelled while chasing him around the kitchen.

"Ohhhhh sweetheart these roses are beautiful and these shoes are." My mom said picking up the shoe.

"Her ex just dropped them off for her. See look at the card ma." Tajah said giving my mom the card.

"Dang why you telling all my business stupid!" I yelled while hitting her upside her head.

"Ex? Who is this from?" My mom asked.

"Oh Chris sent you all this stuff? He really misses you sis. It's been nearly 2 months." Tae said reading the card.

"Oh my gosh." I said walking and putting my stuff back in the bag.

"Ma look that's him on the pictures on the wall and stuff. He just dropped a mixtape. He gone be famous soon." Kiki said dragging her to look at the pictures.

I shook my head and walked in my room. My family is so freakin nosey man.

I heard my phone ring and I walked over to it.

Q's Cousin😅 flashed across the screen. I walked in the living room and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby mama... What you doin?"he asked.

"Sitting on the couch... I'm with my family."

"Oh that sounds fun. When can I see you again?" He asked as I blushed.

Okay... So I've been hanging out with Q and his people for the past 2 months. His cousin wouldn't leave me alone. So, we are just talking. We hang out from time to time ya know? He keeps trying to get me to be with him, but I can't when I have Chris on my mind.

His cousin is sweet and he's hilarious. I really like him. But, I love Chris.

"Let's go somewhere real quick.. I wanna see you." He said as I covered my face with my hand.
--------------

(Chris' POV)

"Man we got so many downloads from this mixtape... We gone have to make it big one day." Trey said dapping August as we were sitting in the studio.

Trust me, I am so happy for this mixtape and people that's listening to it. It's called After The Party and it's hot. But, I don't have the one person I need with me. I dropped some stuff off by her place to show her that I still think about her. Face to face, we haven't seen each other and spoken for about 2 months.

I miss that girl like crazy. We watch each other's snaps all the time and I be seeing this other nigga on there making her laugh and what not.. It pisses me off, but I know she don't love him like she loves ya boy. I'm really focused on trying to get her back. Ever since the day we broke up, I've been writing music uncontrollably. I can't stop writing music. That's the best way I can express my feelings. Some of the songs on the mixtape are about her. I hope she takes the time to listen.

I can't let her go.

"Aye nigga you ready for the club tomorrow night?" Trey asked me as he sat down.