C.

(Jay's POV)

"I'm sorry... but I just don't feel comfortable with the whole stalking situation. Also, I feel that both of us were moving a little too fast. We still have remnants of our past relationships in us Luke. Jessie can't let you go and I can't let my child's father go yet. I don't think I ever will. From the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on or put you in this situation, but I was trying to get away from my problems and you were right there for me..."

I said sitting across from Luke at the table in Starbucks. I looked at Luke and he was playing with his fingers. I looked out the window and Chris was sitting in the car looking at the rear view mirror.

"Who is it?...."

"Who is what?" I asked as our eyes met. He had an unreadable facial expression.

"Who are you leaving me for.... what's his name?"

Unintentionally, I looked out the window at my car, and my eyes locked with Chris' eyes. Then, Chris' eyes traveled to where Luke was. I looked up at Luke and he was looking at my car.

"Is that Chris Brown?" He asked as our eyes met.

I shook my head yes.

"So, you mean to tell me... that you're having a baby with Chris Brown? You've gotta be playing with me right now." He said putting his face in his palms.

"I couldn't tell you who it was... we've technically been together for the past 3 and a half years. We got way too much history." I said putting on a half smile... then it faded as I saw Chris get out of the car.

"I looked up to this man.... and he's the father of your child? Wow, I'm flabbergasted." Luke said shaking his head. The heck he using these big words for?

"I'm upset... but I'm more hurt than anything... I thought it was gonna be you and me Jay. But, then you do this to me. I love you.... and you're just gonna up and leave like this?" Luke asked as Chris walked through the door. He was making his way towards our table.

"Luke... I'm sorry.... I just can't get Chris out of my head like that. I love him and I know you still got Jessie in the back of your head. I didn't want it to end like this." I said as Luke stood up out of his seat as Chris reached the table.

Eyes fell on us as I stood up too.

They were having a staring battle, but of course Chris towered over him a little because he was taller.

"It's not gonna end like this... I promise you that..." Luke said before looking at me and walking out of the Starbucks.

I took a deep breath and Chris sat down in the seat across from me.

"He said he loves me." I said fondling with my fingers.

"Not the way that I love you... that doesn't even compare baby.... look at me." He said reaching across the table to grab my hands.

"I'm not putting you in that situation ever again..." He said as I was on the verge of tears.
I don't like hurting people and Chris knows that.

I let go of his hands and I got out of my seat. As I was walking out the door, I felt his presence right behind me.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked as I turned around to look at him. The more he looked me in my eyes, the more I wanted to cry.

"I hurt him Chris all because I took you back. There's no way in this world that I should be coming back to you. Twice I had to deal with you hurting me and I won't let you do it again." I said backing away from him.

"No no no please don't cry! Come here baby..." He said reaching to embrace me in his arms. We were standing outside by my car.

"Baby I told you that I promise I'm done with the childishness. I'm gonna be a man to you and my son. I'm going to make you my wife and we are gonna work this out if it's the last thing I do. I can't lose you." He said sniffling and rocking me back and forth.

I wrapped my arms around his back and we stood there hugging each other.

"I hate that I love you so much... I can't let you go." I said as I looked up at him. A smile appeared on both of our faces and he said...

"I'm so blessed to still have you in my life. I love you dearly. Now, it's time to talk about this wedding, and we gotta go see the crew. They don't even know that you're back in town." Chris said wiping my cheek with his thumb.

"You sure you wanna marry me? You're gonna be tied down for real for real." I said chuckling.

"Of course... I'm tied down to you right now."

"So, when is the wedding? After the baby? I got like 2 months to go." I said as he sat me on top of the trunk and he stood in between my legs.

"Nope... let's get married right away... August's wedding is in 2 weeks, so lets do it right after theres." He said planting kisses all over my face.

"Ewwwww yo nasty lips." I said cringing my nose up.

"Shut up girl you know you love these lips... I wanna marry you right away. I'm not waiting any more time with you Mrs. Brown." He said kissing my forehead as I smiled.

"So, I need to call the planner and everything. I still have to find a dress." I said poking my bottom lip out.

"I don't want you to wear make up..."

"What you mean? No make up? On my wedding day? You must be off a molly." I said laughing.

"Baby I'm serious... I wanna see you in your natural state. The only thing I'll accept is lip gloss and I want you to wear your pretty hair down, so I can see it drape." He said looking up at my bun.

"..... I don't like all these demands." I said making him laugh.

"I know, I'm sorry.... It's just a couple requests..." Chris said pulling out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he started typing.

"Hold on...." He said as I looked up at the sky. Clouds covered it and I started looking at different shapes. I'm so childish.

"Check your Instagram." He said as I went on my phone.

As I looked on his page, I saw a picture of me with a huge grin on my face and him mean mugging me. I laughed hysterically until I read the caption.

"It may not seem like it, but I can't wait till I see her walking down the aisle. Our wedding is gonna be a movie! ❤️"

"AWWWWWNNNN CHRIS!!" I screamed out as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pushed himself forward and pressed against my stomach.

"Ouch too tight..." I said as he apologized and laughed.

My phone blew up as I received text messages from Red, August, and A.J.

BigRed❤️: Lil Red!! Call me asap! Imma smack you for leaving and not telling me that yo big head is back wit dat yellow nigga

MonthofAugust💙🗓: I'm mad at you... you back wit CB ain't you? I'm glad you came back. Come to my house so we can catch up

AyyyyeJayyy💕: Best!! You're back and you're back with Chris😩😋!! I'm coming to your house!

I guess I got a lot of explaining to do.

----------------------------
Only a couple more chapters to go...

Thanks for sticking around and reading! ❤️