VII.

(11:15p.m in Jay's POV)

Chris😒: Come to my place so we can talk baby girl😞

I am not going over there because I do not wanna talk to him. He got me all the way messed up. Let me respond...

Me: no Chris and I am not your baby girl. Just leave me alone.😡

In all honesty... I was really hurt... I don't want to give up on this, but how can I listen to him if he lied to me. My thoughts were interrupted as there was a knock at my door. Now it's almost 11:30, who could this be?

I looked through the peephole and saw that it was Chris. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head and groaned.

"Baby girl please open up" I heard him say from outside the door.

I opened the door and there his tall figure stood over me as he stepped in. I walked away and I heard him close the door.

"Why are you here Chris?" I asked walking into my room. I was in the midst of watching Orange is the New Black.

"I wanna talk to you.."

"We are talking now... Wassup?" I said standing in front of him.

"Look... I don't know what you saw or what you heard, but I'm not involved with anybody else." He said looking down at me.

"So you really gone sit there and lie to my face like I ain't just see some girl kissing on your neck in the hallway?" I asked stepping closer to him.

"But, did you not see me push her away!?" He semi-yelled at me with his deep voice as I moved back.

"I do not want her. I will repeat it a thousand times. She's gone! I slammed the door in her face and I told her to leave." He said getting in my face. I turned my back on him and walked deeper into my room.

"Baby girl don't walk away from me."

"Don't call me baby girl... How am I suppose to believe you... How do I know that you really want this?" I said with my back still turned. I felt him grab my arm and pull me towards him. We had no space between us and his face was hovering right over mine.

"If I didn't wanna fix this, would I be right here trynna talk things out witchu? Would I try to make an effort to talk to you, or would I just leave you alone? I don't wanna give up on something that I have my eyes on. I don't wanna quit that easily. I want to really try and work this out with you. I've started developing feelings for you that I know won't go away easily. So, can you please just hear me out and stop being so stubborn? Let's squash this. I told you I don't want her and that's a promise. My eyes are on you and you only." He said as his lips moved closer to my face.

He brushed his lips along my cheekbone as I felt the butterflies in my stomach. The chills were shooting down my spine. I knew I could tremble under his touch. His hands crept around my waist and he held me gently.

"Baby I just want you" He said deeply in my ear. Then came the water falls. Jay you was supposed to stand your ground. Now look at you, over here being putty in his hands.

I wrapped my arms around his torso. He moved his face even closer to mine. We were breathing the same air. Chris leaned in and his soft lips grazed across mine. In a swift movement our lips pressed together gently. His lips were so warm and soft that I felt like I was on Cloud Nine.

He gave my butt a squeeze causing me to gasp. Chris took that chance to make the kiss deeper. Without breaking the kiss, he pushed me back on the bed and hovered over me. He broke the kiss and his million dollar smile appeared on his face.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to do that?" He said rubbing his thumb across my cheek.

"Yeah I do, we tried to do it the other day, but we were interrupted remember?" I said giggling.

"Yeah I remember... You smell really good, what is that?"

"Victoria Secret Love Spell" I said smiling at him.

"Chris what have I gotten myself into with you?" I asked him as he stared back at me.

"I was wondering the same thing... What are you doing to me?" He asked me as I looked off to the side.

"I have no idea, but I hope it turns out to be good." I said as he started to tickle me.

"Chris stopppp!! Let me go!!" I screamed as he continued to grab me and tickle me.
He soon stopped and he let me go as I was still laughing hysterically. I was in tears and my stomach was hurting. He began to laugh at me at how hard I was laughing.

"Come here baby girl" He said with his arms opened up. Here he goes saying "baby girl" and "come here" with that deep raspy voice of his. Right now, Niagara Falls ain't got nothin on me man.

"Why do you do that? Can you not do that?" I said blushing and looking away.

"Do what? What am I doing?" He asked me as a sly smirk peered on his lips.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Chris.. Don't play stupid." I said gently shoving him towards the end of my bed.

"Oh... Does my voice make you wet? Does me saying baby girl make you feel some type of way?" He asked moving closer to me.

"U-uhhhhhh... Shut up Chris... You making me miss my show. Now either you gone sit here and be quiet or you can leave." I said turning the lights off and taking his glasses off. I handed them to him and I got under the covers.

"You can either change your panties and still blame me for those reasons, or you can hush up and Im gonna stay here and lay with you.. I don't have any clients until 11. How about you?" He asked slipping under the covers with me.

"My first client is at 10:30.. I only have to of them tomorrow." I said giving him my undivided attention.

"That's good... I only have two too... Maybe we should do something tomorrow." He said holding my small hand in his big hand. I intertwined our fingers.

"Alright... Just let me know where and what time." I said as I payed my attention to the tv.

(Chris' POV)

Within 20 minutes of the show, Jay was knocked out. I heard light snores escaping her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me. She rested her head on my chest and I leaned down to kiss her forehead.

"Good night beautiful" I whispered to her as I closed my eyes.

"Good night Cockiness" she said aloud.

"Good night Chicago" I said back to her.

"Shut up.." She said looking up at me.

"You shut up and go to sleep." I said back being childish.

"Ok ok" she said giggling and closing her eyes.

What a day this has been. I know she's gonna be around for a while.