XXVIII.

"What you mean Q can't be my best friend no more?"

"Just like I said... He can't be it no more. End of discussion." He said standing up.

"What is making you say this? I need an explanation."

"First of all... You knew from the jump that I ain't like this nigga. Correct?" He asked raising his voice a little.

"Correct"

"Right so you should respect how I feel... Second... Where you comin from?" He asked as his nose started flaring up. He looks so sexy when gets mad.

"I.... I was.."

"You was with him wasn't you? Right... You ain't even tell me you was gone be wit him today."

"I ain't know it was that big of a deal Chris." I said slouching in my seat and taking a deep breath. He was lecturing me like I was a little kid.

"It's not that big of a deal? Like I said, I don't approve of you having a best friend that's not me. That can be yo bro or ya friend, but I'm yo best friend. I call you mine all the time."

"Chris, but we been rockin since----"

"Ion care bout that... You would be all up my back if I called a girl my best friend and was hanging with her when you ain't know it. Am I right?" He asked sitting back down on the couch with me.

"You're right Chris."

"Right... So I'm hoping that you respect my request. Then, I got people out here on the streets tellin me how he's runnin his mouth talking about how he don't like me and that you shouldn't be wit me. I don't like that and I will seriously knock that nigga out. I told you to tell him to stop playin wit me yo." Chris said and I could tell that he was pissed.

He's right, I would get pissed if the roles were switched and Q has no good reason to be running his mouth like that.

"I'm sorry Chris okay... I understand what you're saying." I said shaking my head.

"I don't want you to be sorry... I was just telling you how I felt. We said that we would communicate... So that's what I did." Chris said grabbing my hand and chuckling deeply.

"I'm gonna check him on that... Cause he has no business discussing you or our relationship like that ok?"

"Alright ... Thank you baby girl... I go off sometimes because.... I love you okay? I know you may not feel the same way right now, but I do. I think about you all day long like there's no one else in the world. I care about you to the fullest. I'm sorry maybe I'm----"

"Chris it's okay... I love you too. I do feel the same way. No need to be afraid." I said grazing my thumb across his freckles.

"Thanks baby... May I say that you look so good in this dress." He said gripping my thigh. I have on a back Maxi Dress and some turquoise converse.

"May I say that you look so daddyish when you get upset?" I said biting on my bottom lip.

He tackled me on the couch and began to kiss on my neck. He locked our hands together and placed them above my head. He kept kissing and sucking on my neck. I was trying to hold back my moans, but of course they escaped.

He let go and he picked me up and carried me into the recording room.

"Chris what the heck are you doing?" I asked while laughing.

"Hold on right here." He said walking out and touching some stuff on the sound board.

He came back in and got down on the ground with me. He pulled me closer to him and started kissing on my neck again. He moved to kiss my lips and he moved his hand under my dress to my panties.

"Chris let's go home---" I tried to say in between kisses.

"Nuhh uhhh we gone do it right here." He said moving his fingers around my spot. I moaned out and but my bottom lips. He moved his lips down to kiss me as we fought for dominance. But, everytime I moaned, he was able to take over.

Chris raised my dress up and kissed from my stomach down to my inner thighs. I squirmed and I squirmed. But, he locked my thighs down with his arms.

"Baby you ain't going no where." I heard his husky voice say as he pulled off my panties.

I felt him breathing right over her. I felt him kiss it lightly as the teasing began.

"Chrisssss stop being a tease." I moaned out.

"Ohh I'm just getting started." He said before fully starting.

I know I'm about to lose all control.

----------------

"Well I had fun tonight." Chris said with a huge grin on his face as I grabbed my popcorn out of the microwave.

"Oh shut up... You get on my nerves." I said laughing and walking over to the couch.

"You wasn't saying that about an hour ago when I was-----"

"Okay okay I get it now shut up!" I semi-yelled and playfully pushed him.

"How about how loud you were moaning my name and calling me daddy... Your moans were amazing by the way. That was just from me eating you. I could imagine how you sound when I really put it down." He said laughing hysterically.

"SHUT UP CHRIS!" I yelled and threw pieces of popcorn at him.

"Oooo you sharing gimme some." He said snatching the bag from me.

"Look I'm sick of you snatching from me. Gimme my popcorn." I said laughing and getting the bag back. He stuffed his mouth with a lot of popcorn and he glared at me.

"Girl I love you so much... Come here gimme a kiss." He said jumping on top of me as popcorn flew everywhere.

"Chrisss!! Get off of me witcho heavy self!" I screamed out. I must admit that Chris does make my day.

"Gimme a kiss."

"Ewwww no you got a mouth full of popcorn!" I said laughing aloud. This nigga so nasty. He was still chewing his popcorn.

"I want a kiss." He said whining like a little kid.

"Okay okay... Chew everything up first and I'll give you a peck." I said looking up at him.

"A peck? Ion want no peck. I want a real kiss shorty."

"How many times I gotta tell you. I ain't no shorty... Nigga I'm grown." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"You keep rolling them and one day they gone get stuck." He said chuckling and looking down at me.

"Whatever..." I said reaching up and pecking his cheek. I was laying flat on my back as he was right on top of me.

"I'm so glad we got on the same elevator."

"I'm so glad I was real clumsy that day." I said laughing.

"I would've still tried to talk to you if you didn't drop nothin. Now where is my kiss?" He said laughing and creating a duck face.

"Ewwww!" I yelled and pushed him off of me. I jumped up and ran into the kitchen.

"Ooooohh you bouta get it!" He said running and coming after me laughing.

"Noooo!!" I yelled out and I ran towards the front door.

I felt him sweep me off of my feet and he carried me bridal style.

"Chris why you always gotta play so much?" I asked smiling up at him.

"Cause I have to make sure that there's a smile on your face." He said smiling hard and displaying his dimple.

This nigga gets on my last nerves, but I can tolerate him for as long as he wants me to.