Part 20 - 'It really is you'

We both went back to the Mikaelson household but nobody was to be seen. We had looked everywhere possible and just as we were about to give up I spotted him in the gazing at something across the street. "Klaus" I shouted over to him. He looked over at me and ran. "What is going on?" I questioned myself. "Looks like we're playing a classic game of tig" Kai smirked as he rubbed his hands together excitedly. "Oh shut up and let's go" We made our way back to the Mikaelson house once more and what I saw nearly broke me. "And brought your brother back from the dead" Davina said. "You should be thanking her really" After a few moments of silence Klaus smiled and nodded. "Hello Elijah" "You haven't aged a day" Elijah replied with a huge smile on his face. I felt as If my body couldn't move as if I was stuck into the floor. "And you..." "Freya" she smiled politely. "Right, long lost older sister" "Speaking of twists and turns in our family tree, where might Rebekah be?" they asked as I was still stood in shock. "That's a long story" Klaus replied.

"It really is you" A tear ran down my face as I couldn't stop staring at the person stood meters away from me. "I... I thought you were gone" I gulped loudly and tried to hold my tears back. Kai looked at me with confusion and then back at the figure in front of me. "Rosaline" their jaw dropped at the sight of me as they finally turned around. "Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on" Kai interrupted and began waving his hands around. "Sorry, erm... Kai this is Kol" I sniffled and wiped my tears away. "Ahh the lover" Kol smirked and laughed a little before Davina nudged his arm. "Well..." I began. "Yes" Kai replied and grabbed my hand which made me smile slightly. "It's still a working project" I admitted. "As much as I love this reunion, there is a family matter to resolve. I'm sure you lovers and Davina can see yourselves out" Klaus pointed towards the exit. "Are you kidding..." "As per usual our family faces a multitude of threats. The sooner you become acquainted with them the better. I won't have you distracted..." Klaus glared at Davina, myself and Kai. "By Davina and my friends?" Kol looked disgusted with his brother. "You know if you could only pull your head out of your..." "Kol" Davina and I looked at each other. "Kol it's ok. We will go" I nodded towards Davina who looked a little upset.