Part 7 - A Deal With The Devil

All I could hear was banging and things breaking all around me. When I finally got my vision back I saw Stefan get thrown towards me. I quickly ran out of the way and went for Klaus myself. He grabbed me by the throat and suddenly someone took me from his grip. The front door slammed closed and stood protecting me was.. Peter. "Did my invite get lost in the post?" he smirked. "Kai how wonderful of you to join us" Damon wiped the blood from his lips and tried to go after him but was held back by a strong force. "Sorry. Spell" He pointed at the room Damon and Stefan were now locked in. "Kai? I thought you were Peter?" I questioned myself. "Surprise" He smiled awkwardly at me. I tried to get my body off of the floor, but I was too weak.

"Just the person I needed" Klaus grinned. "Where is Elena's body?" Klaus tried to grab me but was hit back by some form of bubble that was protecting me. "Oops" Kai smirked and chuckled to himself. "How cute. A protective bubble. At least we know that you still care for her. And do you know what that means.." Klaus laughed. "Careful Klaus, you might let your secret slip out" "Secret?" I looked at them both puzzled. "Ignore him. He's trying to get into your head sweetheart" Klaus smiled as he tried to escape from the room he was now locked in by an invisible barrier. "Oh really, because I would have no problem telling her. I mean if you're too scared to do it yourself" Kai grabbed himself a drink and slurped it really loudly.

Finally I managed to stand myself up and grab Kai by the neck. "Let them go, or I will snap your neck" I demanded for my brothers freedom. "Then how will they know where their precious Elena is" I heard him choke. The guy did have a point without him, nobody would know where Elena's body was, not even me. "Ugh, i hate you so much" I said with anger building up inside of me. "Just tell them where Elena is so we can all go back to our miserable lives once again" I demanded an answer from him. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand from around his throat and started to laugh slightly. "I will tell them where she is.." He began and i signed a sign of relief. "Thank you" I nodded in agreement. "But..." "Of course, there is always a but.. Go on" I rolled my eyes at Kai. "I will tell them where she is, as long as you help me first" I looked at him with confusion. "Rose, no" "Don't you dare" I heard the others shouting at me. "How exactly can a weak vampire like myself, help a powerful witch like you? What could you possibly need from me?" I shrugged. "Rosaline, don't listen to him" Stefan said calmly. "No quite, i want to hear this" I laughed at how weak Kai really was.

"You see your brothers took something very special away from me, and well now as you know I took something very special away from them in return" Kai began to explain his side of the bargain. "And how does this involve me helping you?" I questioned him. "I want you to help me get my special something back, and in order to do that we need a very powerful witch. Well unless Klaus here or one of his siblings decide to help which is... very unlikely" he smirked over at Klaus who was still stuck due to the invisible barrier Kai had put up. "So if I do agree to help you..." I began. "Sweetheart you don't want to be doing that. He killed his entire family remember. What makes you think he won't kill you" Klaus tried to convince me to stay. "Klaus please, you really think I would forget that" I shook my head and continued to make a deal with the devil himself. "If I do agree to help you... you will let my brothers go AND you will let them have Elena back?" I asked. Kai looked around at Damon, Stefan and Klaus and then back at me. "I will set them free, but I will only tell them where I have hid Elena ONCE I have got what I came here for and as long as they leave us both alone" I took one last look at my 2 brothers and Klaus before deciding to agree with Kai on his little deal. I could hear my brothers and Klaus all shouting for me to stay, until I blocked it all out so that I could think for myself. "Fine I will go" I nodded in agreement.