Part 18 - Long Lost Sibling

As we went inside the Mikaelson house I heard an all too familiar voice. "Klaus" I yelled at him. "Where the hell did you take my brother?" I pushed him aggressively. "Where is he?" "Rosaline sweetheart, just remember who made you. I can also kill you just as easy" Klaus smirked. "You won't touch her" Kai protected me. "Oh how sweet. It's a love story all over again" Klaus laughed to himself. "Niklaus leave them alone" Elijah raised his voice over our bickering. "As you wish" "A word" Elijah asked Klaus. "In private" They both began walking off towards another room in the huge house they owned. "Feel free it's not like finding my brother is important or anything" I yelled at them. "What part of your brother wants to be as far away from you as possible did you not get?" Kai asked as he raised his eyebrows. "I don't remember asking for your input" "And I don't remember asking for your attitude but I still got that didn't I" Kai rolled his eyes at me before wandering around.

"Who are these people?" Kai asked as he took in the sights of Klaus' art work scattered around the room. "The original family. The family who made the whole Vampire world" I rolled my eyes. "Henrik, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah and... Kol" I added as I remembered my best friend once again. "Wait..." "What?" "You said 6 of them. Henrik, Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah and Kol" Kai said with a tone of confusion in his voice. "Yes, so what's your point?" I asked. "There are 7 children in this picture. 5 boys and 2 girls" Kai pointed at a picture that was hung up on the wall. I walked over to him and examined the picture intently. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 7" I counted the children.

"Can I help you?" A strong female voice was heard from behind us both. As we turned around I saw a lady with short wavy hair and about the same build as myself. "No, can we help you?" I asked confused as to who she was. "No way" Kai whispered. "What?" I shook my head at him whilst keeping eye contact with the stranger. "It's her. She is the final child in the picture" "What are you talking about?" "The picture. She is the final child" "Wait.. you are a Mikaelson too? No that can't be I've known them for years" I shook my head in disbelief. "In that case you must be Rosaline. My name is Freya" the stranger introduced herself. "Long story short. I was a secret sibling of the Mikaelson's and I finally escaped and found them. Well what's left of them anyway." she signed. "I've heard a lot about you" "Well I can't say the same about you. In fact I've never heard of you until now" I replied. "I'm sorry for what my brothers did to you. I'm guessing you must be Kai?" she turned to face Kai who was still snooping around. "Kai Parker. I would say the pleasure is all mine but..." Kai smirked at her. "Ignore him" I shook my head at his response. "You both surely have gone down hill after what my brothers did to you. Your relationship that is" Freya explained herself. "Well that is what seems to happen when you're wiped of your memory genius" Kai rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. "Remind me again of why I liked you in the first place" I smirked at him and got a slight smile from Freya. "Let's walk" she smiled politely.