Part 15 - New Orleans

When we had finally arrived to New Orleans I went in search for Klaus. If anyone was to know where Stefan was hiding it would be him. I walked into the local pub where he normally hung out and to my surprise I found Davina. "Davina thank goodness" I smiled widely and hugged her tightly. "Rosaline" she flashed a smile. "Erm.. you might want to keep an eye on your bad boy over there" she nodded over to Kai who I thought was still behind me. "You sure made a name for yourself here haven't you, Kai" I smirked as someone had him strangled against a wall. "What can I say, I am the charmer" he choked. "Clearly. Let him go. Unfortunately, he is with me" I said to the stranger. "We don't allow his kind here" they spat. "Oh and what kind is that?" Kai tried to say. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, before grabbing the stranger by their heart. "I said let him go. Before I rip your tiny little heart out of your chest" I said aggressively with my fangs beginning to pop out. "Rosaline Salvatore" Klaus' all too familiar voice echoed throughout the bar. "Sweetheart let's not hurt anybody now. We are all friends here" he added making Kai snigger.

"Klaus" I let go of the stranger before he ran of into the night. I crossed my arms in frustration. "And what do we have here" Klaus circled around Kai. "Leave him be Klaus" I rolled my eyes at him. Suddenly, Klaus pushed Kai to one side, making him crash into a picture frame that was delicately put onto the wall. I saw Kai stand up and slowly raised his hand as if to start magic. "Don't. Just leave it" I put my hand on his chest to stop him moving forward. "Look at this, it must be true love" Klaus laughed and glared at Kai. "I wouldn't know since you took my memories away" I replied. "Oh that's right I did didn't I" Klaus laughed hysterically which annoyed Kai. Kai took a step forward but I held him back. "You better keep your witch in check, We don't want anything bad to happen to him now do we" Klaus smirked. "Klaus that's enough. Where is Stefan?" I asked aggressively. "And why do you think I know exactly?" "I'm sure Elijah didn't send me all this way for nothing" I smirked. "In that case he might be dead... or maybe he is still alive who knows" Klaus shrugged his shoulders. "But for every second I am stood here wasting time with you is another second of your brothers life that I could be saving from a vampire hunter" Klaus explained. "Fine then let's go. We run better in a pack" "No that is wolves darling" he rolled his eyes at me as we all left the bar together.