Part 11 - She Is Your Weakness

"The lady said your exit is that way" A familiar voice said. "Kai Parker, I should have known you would have come to her aid. So deeply in love with someone who... can't even remember their passion for you. It's sad really" the stranger tried to annoy him and it must have worked too. "You don't know anything" he shook his head. "I know you still care about her" "No I don't" "Oh really. Fine then, save me a job and finish her off" She smirked and passed him a lit candle that was on the side. He grabbed the candle and moved slowly towards me. "It's ok" he mouthed to me secretly. I looked up at him, begging him not too. He went to throw it at me so I closed my eyes shut.

A few moments later I slowly opened my eyes and saw that he couldn't find the strength to let the candle go. "Go on then kill her" the woman watched from a short distance as she grabbed herself a drink. "I'm waiting" "Kill her, just do it" Kai yelled at himself as he kept trying to throw the candle but failed each time. "Like I said you still care about her" She rolled her eyes and took the candle from Kai. As the stranger went to throw the candle at me Kai stood in front of me. "Oh come on. Can't you see. She is your weakness. You need to let her go, she's holding you back" The woman explained. Kai looked at me and then back at the stranger. "She is my weakness and I will get rid of her my way" Kai signed. "We both know that is a lie. You can't even look her in the eyes, but whatever I'm not after her anyway" The woman rolled her eyes before driving off on her motorbike.

Kai grabbed the lit candle blew it out and launched it across the room making me jump out of my skin. He calmly walked over to the freezer and grabbed a bag of peas. As he came closer to me, it scared me slightly making me jump as he held his arm out, with the peas in his hands. "Here, this will help with the pain" he handed the frozen bag over to me. "Thanks" I took them from him with caution. "Sorry, I can see I've damaged you enough for one day" Kai looked at me with guilt and began walking away. "Kai, can I ask you something?" I signed as I kept thinking about what had just happened. "It depends what it is" he shrugged and turned to look at me. "You were never going to hurt me were you?" Kai looked down at the floor and then over at me with a slight smile. "I could never" he shook his head. "Thank you" I kissed his cheek without thinking. "I'm sure you will be safe with Enzo helping you now" he replied and with that Kai left after opening the cupboard that Enzo was still hiding in, which made me laugh. "Scaredy cat" I rolled my eyes at him and went to the living room.