Part 2 - Someone Is Coming. Someone Powerful.

A few minutes later I could hear shouting and someone screaming to be let go. "Hello?" I tried to stand up using the wall behind me. "Just let me go" a scream echoed throughout the room. "You need to sort this, and you need to do it now" Damon shouted. "I told you I haven't done anything" "Look at her" I heard a bang a few inches away from my face. "What the... Rose?" I could almost see the smile on the strangers face. "Erm... hello?" I laughed nervously. "Oh my god Rose. What did you do?" I saw their blurred figure coming towards me. "That's close enough" I felt a cold breeze as my brother, Damon, ran beside me leaving a draft. "Fix this" "I... I can't" "What do you mean you can't fix this? You did this to her so fix it" Damon shouted extremely closely to my ear. "Ok and now I'm deaf too, thanks for that" I rubbed my ears better. "I can't fix it. I didn't do it, so I can't fix it. I was locked in your basement remember? Or did you all suddenly forget that? Even if I did do this, do you really think I would harm her? Come on use your brain Damon" I heard the stranger shout, making me jump slightly.

"What are you doing?" I heard Klaus' familiar voice shout. I rubbed my eyes one last time, but again nothing. All I could see were blurred figures wandering around and standing in front of me. "Can someone please explain to me what is happening?" Klaus ordered. "Yeah you're not the only one who wants to know" Damon agreed. "I drank some bourbon and now I can't see, ok? Is everyone caught up now? Good. Now help me get my vision back. That'd be great" I tried to leave the room but walked into the door frame. "Just great" I whispered to myself as I heard little giggles around me. "Wait... Did you say you drank bourbon?" The stranger asked. "Are you deaf? Yes I did" Suddenly I heard someone pick up the bourbon from behind me, and then heard what sounded like a ring clinking against the glass. "And what do you think you are doing?" Damon's masculine voice echoed throughout the room. "Ahh" I heard a scream before the glass shattered onto the floor. "Damon" I shouted at him. "What I didn't do anything?" He answered honestly. "Someone is coming. Someone powerful. That bottle... it is covered in magic I haven't seen in a long time" The stranger explained with a little shiver in his voice.