Part 13 - An Old Friend With An Old Secret

"Stay here. Don't move and whatever you do don't come looking for me. We will save him. Just.. stay here" Damon ordered me to stay in the house. "He is my brother too" I shouted as he began walking away. "Stay here" "I can't just sit around waiting, hoping that you save him. He is my brother too Damon and wether you like it or not I'm going to help" I demanded as I raised my voice at him. "Stefan is already marked because of me. I will never forgive myself if i let you get marked too, Rosaline. So just stay here. I will have someone watching over you" Damon said his final words before vanishing just like Enzo. I grabbed a bottle of bourbon in anger and threw it before grabbing another and throwing that also. Unlike the first bottle i didn't hear the second smash. "Damon won't be so happy to see you destroying his favourite drink now will he" I heard an all too familiar voice say from behind.

"Elijah" I signed and rolled my eyes. "What are you doing here? I don't need a babysitter anymore" I tried to push past him, but he grabbed my arm. "I am trying to protect you for your own good" he warned me. "Protect me? I am trying to save my brother from some woman who is trying to kill him. Wouldn't you do the same if it was your brother? Because if i recall you have saved Klaus way too many times to count, even when he has backstabbed you time and time again" I said a little aggressively. "You just have to trust me, Rosaline" Elijah smiled innocently, giving me an idea. I couldn't stop thinking about what Kai had said to me about my memory being wiped. "Trust you? After you helped wipe my memory of Kai" I said trying to see if he would fall for the bait. "You have to understand it was for your own good" he admitted. My face dropped and so many thoughts went through my head. How could he have done such a thing to me? I thought we were like family, but i guess not. "Kai is a dangerous person, Rose. And even your brothers thought..." He added. "My brothers?" I gasped.