The End

The night the show finishes, Jiyong hyung proposes to me. For the first time in a while, we sleep together in each other's arms.

The next morning...

I woke up to find myself in Jiyong hyung's embrace.

Jiyong hyung... he's so warm.

The warmth of his skin is comforting and I find myself closing my eyes again.

I can't believe it... I'm going to be wedded with Jiyong hyung. What will dad and mom say about it? I wonder if his father and mother will allow it too...

A ringing mobile phone got me out of my reverie. Is that an alarm? It's so loud. Wait, Is that my phone?

I frantically jump out of bed and take out my mobile phone from my bag.

Oh, it's Top hyung.

"H-hello." I said as I quickly take the call.

"There's a lot I've got to say to you two. Bring Jiyong to the studio right now."

"O-okay."

"And tell Jiyong not to turn off his phone. I'll see you soon."

Then he hangs up.

"Seungri?" Jiyong hyung calls out as he snakes his arms on my waist, effectively giving me a back hug.

"H-hyung! Top hyung just contacted me."

"And?"

"He told us to come to the studio right away."

"Hmm..." Jiyong hyung hummed as he pulled me towards him and sinks back into the bed.

"H-hyung, no, you've got to wake up!"

"I don't wanna. Let's just stay here and hug each other."

"Huh?"

"I haven't recharged all the way yet. What about you?"

Jiyong hung gives me a mischievous look and gently strokes my hair.

Come on... that's so unfair.

As I remain silent...

"Come here." he said as he pulls me towards him.

Once again, we share each other's warmth as we satisfy each other...

~

Ahh... I'm sure Top hyung is upset.

"What's the grumpy look for?" Jiyong hyung asked in surprise when he noticed my expression.

"I was just thinking how upset Top hyung must be right now..." I answered as I roll my eyes on him.

We just woke up earlier and the sun just came out when Top hyung asked us to go to the atelier. And now the sun was about to set and we are yet to come to the atelier!

"Hey, what happened this morning wasn't just my fault. You liked it too!"

"I-I did! B-but I was telling you that we have to go to the atelier!"

"The point is, you liked it too!"

"Argh!" I said as my face heats up. I stormed off and went on walking ahead of him.

He immediately followed me and clasped our hand.

"Well, I did escape yesterday. I guess today I should go and listen to Top hyung lecturing me." he said as he shows no sign of guilt.

I'm pretty sure Top hyung's lecture is gonna be a long one.

I nervously head with Jiyong hyung to the atelier.