Chapter 16

Even after that, as we continue to observe the clothes designed by Jiyong hyung's father, various people stop to compliment my outfit, while displaying an interest in Peaceminusone.

"Hyung, look, it's beautiful!" I exclaimed.

Just as i am overwhelmed by the stunning wedding dress worn by a tall, beautiful model...

"Well then! Now ain't that some good fortune! If my eyes don't deceive me, you must be the pretty young man I saw some time ago!" 

Huh?

"Dad!" Jiyong hyung shouted irritably, eyebrows meeting in the middle.

"My son! So you've finally come around to seeing your father's clothes!" Jiyong hyung's father greeted happily.

"...Hmph." Jiyong hyung said as he looked away.

"Right... Putting that aside for now, my dear, you've grown quite more handsome! Quite too much for my son to handle!" 

"Uhm..." I said awkwardly.

"To be frank, I'm quite surprised you're still with him. He's quite the insolent child, ain't he? I'm sure he's done plenty still to make you cry." Younghwan Kwon said dramatically.

Jiyong hyung rolls his eyes, a blatant answer for his father's words.

"Well! It looks like I hit the nail right on the head! Young man, you really ought to forget my son and come to me! I'm most certain that you'll be more satisfied with me." he boasted again.

"Shut up!" Jiyong hyung shouts angrily as he pulls me to him. Noticing this, those around us grow quiet.

"Well, well..." Younghwan Kwon said as he shrugs.

"Hyung..." I said, afraid that his reaction to his father will attract more attention.

"I'm going to participate in Seoul Fashion week." Jiyong hyung said.

"I'm well aware of that! With some ridiculous brand called Peaceminusone. Let me just tell you this, son, your clothes are nothing more than a rip-off of mine!" Younghwan Kwon said obnoxiously.

"You sure about that? It's true that, in the past, my clothes resembled yours. But not anymore. You've gotten too old. I'll show you at the show just how past your prime you are, old man!"

"Hahaha! Son, you obviously don't know my secret!"

"Huh?"

"The truth is... There's three of me! I'm robot No. 1! Even if I get old, I've got a spare, so I'm pretty much immortal!"

"...You're an idiot."

"Son, you're a real bore who can't even take a joke. Very well then. I'll accept your challenge! You're still papa's little son who's green behind the ears! Just don't come crying to me when I embarrass you real well in front of everyone."

"The only one who's embarrassing themselves here is you. Let's go, Seungri."

~

"Hyung, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah..." he simply answered.

I can't help the chuckle that escaped my mouth.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Actually, in some ways, you and your father as similar."

"Huh? Not at all!"

"Hmm... well you both say outrageous things. And your both a little childish and full of confidence. And the clothes you both make! They're extravagant, alluring, but fits nicely when you wear them. The way both of you think about the wearer make me realize that you are, in fact, father and son."