Chapter 9

"I'm home." I shouted, once I entered Jiyong hyung's penthouse.

"Hmm..." Jiyong hyung hummed.

Returning home, Jiyong hyung is lying around on the sofa, sketching designs like usual.

"You got back pretty late." he said.

"Y-yeah."

"How was the photo shoot?"

"Uhmm..."

Having made a promise to Top hyung, I've kept the fact that I was modelling for Dara noona's clothes a secret to Jiyong hyung. And so, he thinks that today's photo shoot was for a make-up product or something.

"Y-yeah... it was fun."

I find it painful to lie to him.

"I guessed as much from the look on your face."

"R-really?"

"Yeah."

Jiyong hyung shuts his sketchbook.

"Good job."

Jiyong hyung gives me a light, yet affectionate, kiss. The comprehension of just how much he cares for me sinks into my heart.

"Hyung...?"

"Yes, Seungri?"

"Thank you. For always caring for me so much."

"You've just finally realized that?"

"Yeah..."

I embraced Jiyong hyung tightly.

"Seungri... It's rare for you to be the one to fawn over me."

"...Really?"

"Yeah, for all I know, the world is about to end soon."

"Fine, I'll stop."

I feigned a sulky tone and pull away from him. In response, Jiyong hyung embraces me tightly. Our lips met once again. This time, our kiss is deep and passionate... Just as I begin to quiver with pleasure and my mind goes blank...

"Silly boy." Jiyong hyung said as he separates his lips from mine. "There's no way I can control myself when the guy I love comes on to me like this."

"Ohh!"

The next moment, Jiyong hyung's hand grabbed my ass and pulled me closer to him as his lips touch my ear.

"Hmmm..." I can't help the moan that escaped my mouth.

"Let yourself go. I want to hear your voice." Jiyong hyung whispered and then his lips descend slowly from my ear down to my neck. This stimulation causes me to moan the way that I know he wanted me to.

"Ahh... Hyung... I... love you..." I said in a hoarse voice.

"I know." Jiyong hyung said as he lowers his body onto mine. He picked me up bridal style and we went to his bedroom. When we were inside, he placed me gently on his bed.

I feel as if I should've had a proper conversation with him before things ended up like this... but the feeling of his body on top of me... and the pleasure of his skin and lips... cause me to focus completely on surrendering myself to him.

Jiyong hyung didn't waste any time and started peeling off our clothes. He got his shirt off then he removed all of my clothing. His jeans remained where they were because he seemed to get distracted when he saw my little Seungri. The heat rushed to my face as I become fully exposed in front of him. I unconsciously covered my crotch in embarrassment.