Chapter 8

"This should do. Put this into your portfolio and take it with you to the audition." Top hyung said as he finished scanning the photos that Taehyun and Youngbae hyung have taken.

"O-okay." I answered.

Wow. The end result  is pretty different compared to Peaceminusone photo shoot.

"Seungri! Sorry for making all those demanding requests." Taehyun said as he approached me.

"No, I learned a lot from it." I said to ease his worry.

"Did you hear that, Youngbae?" he boasted.

"Nope, after all I'm just a scenery photographer." Youngbae hyung answered sheepishly.

"But that was actually a lot of fun! Seungri looks completely different between photos taken by Youngbae and photos taken by Taehyun." Daesung hyung chimed.

"He also transforms between make-up done by you, Daesung, and make-up done by Minzy. Let's do it again sometime." Youngbae hyung said.

"Yes! We definitely should!" Minzy exclaims happily.

And so, after promising to do a test shooting again in the future, my new portfolio is finally completed.

~

The next audition that Top hyung set's up is a poster shoot for an old, established hotel... A reasonably priced hotel based in the center of Seoul. It's a popular accommodation for women to stay for work. They probably don't want to turn-off their customers by using someone too pretty, so maybe I have a chance.

"Uhm, Seungri, I presume?" the manager asked as he greeted me.

"Y-yes." I stuttered. This is not the time to get nervous.

"I heard you were the model for the fashion brand called Peaceminusone? You're very good-looking with quite the aura... Oh? So you take this kind of photos too."

The hotel manager flips through my portfolio. His eyes fall on the photos I had taken just the other day and on the photos that I took modelling Dara noona's clothes for a magazine.

"Well then, let's do your camera test." he said.

"Understood!"

~

That night...

"Yes! Thank you very much!"

I did it!

And so, the first job that I manage to get using my own strengths is the poster for an old, established hotel.

~

Finally, the day of the poster shoot arrives. Wearing the uniform for hotel employees, I stand in the lobby, playing the role of a smiling concierge as I look into the came.

Hmm... this uniform is lovely, but it's really uncomfortable to wear. The hooks and the buttons get caught in my skin even through the shirt I'm wearing.

"More to the right please." the camera man requested.

"Got it." I said as I follow his instruction.

"Oh, actually, go back."

"O-okay."

"Hmm... raise your hand... Actually out it back down."

The camera man, which is not Youngbae hyung or Taehyun, keeps changing his mind... I wonder of this is normal.

I've got to maintain my smile though.

I hope seeing this poster will make people want to come to this hotel.

"Alright, that should do." the cameraman wrapped up.