Chapter 20

Finally, The day of the show arrives. We manage to finish the final rehearsal and all that is left to do is wait for the show to begin.

"Hey! Are you ready for this?"

"Taehyun-ah!" I half-shouted as I saw Youngbae hyung's friend.

"It's finally happening. I'll be taking photos from the press seats." Youngbae hyung said as he pats my shoulder.

"Okay!" I answered enthusiastically.

"Peaceminusone is before YOUNG HWAN KWON, right?" CL said with a look of concern plastered all over her face.

"It'll be perfect opportunity to compare the two." Youngbae hyung said.

"Ahaha. True. Seungri, do your best. I'm really looking forward to it." Dara noona said as she smiles at me brightly.

"We'll be watching from the audience seats. Put in an amazing performance, okay?" Minzy said.

"I will!"

And so, under the watchful eye of the large audience, the show begins... One brand after the other showcases their fashion.

Finally, our turn is next... Our 15 minutes of magic, that Jiyong hyung has bet everything on, is about to begin...

"It's finally about to start." Jiyong hyung said in a straight, unreadable face. Top hyung and Daesung hyung was standing next to each other with same worried expression.

"Yes..."

"For better or worse, 15 minutes minutes from now, the magic will all be over. Look at you guys... Getting all worked up like this for 15 minutes of pandemonium. You guys are the best idiots in the world... Thank you for everything."

Laughter ensues from everyone in response to Jiyong hyung's words.

"From here on out, every second will matter. Wield my creations like a weapon and pierce the audience's hearts. Cast your spell on them all!" he said, encouraging is all.

"We will!" us models replied.

"Alright, let's add finishing strokes to the spell then. I'll work on you first, Seungri."Daesung hyung said.

Under Top hyung and Jiyong hyung's watchful eye, Daesung hyung lightly fixes my rouge.

~

"We're about to begin. Standby." Top hyung said, looking at his watch as he monitor the time.

Suddenly, I become aware that everyone is standing in a line with their hands held out.

"Go kill it!" Daesung hyung said.

"Do your best!" Mino said.

"I'm right behind you!" the tall model said.

I high five everyone as I slowly step forward in my ankle high, black shoes. Every step I take causes my heart to seethe with excitement.

My heart is pounding so fast but it's not from nervousness. It's from exhilaration.

As I continue to walk forward, Jiyong hyung stands at the edge of the stage.

"Seungri... Please, go cast a spell on the audience."

The hand that Jiyong hyung has held out to me is trembling.

"Don't worry" I said as I squeeze his hand tightly. "Leave it to me."

In response to my words, Jiyong hyung smiles. Simultaneously, the music cue sounds and I step out onto the runway.