Epilogue: Seungri and Jiyong

"Hyung, faster!" I half-shouted to Jiyong hyung.

"Hhmm... Baby..." he moaned.

"Ahh hyung! Come on... Please..."

"No baby... Not yet..."

"Hyung, we will miss our flight! Get up or I will fly alone!"

"Aish! I own that jet, why would it leave us? Let me sleep some more!" 

"We've been sleeping the whole night, hyung. We didn't even do anything for our first night. What's gotten you so tired?"

"Well, if you didn't notice, we took a 12-hour long flight just the day before yesterday. We got here and you were so excited so we went around the city. We walked, run, shopped and did everything that you asked. On the same day, I had to book the hotel for the reception. I can't get any reservations because you have to book ahead of time so I had to pull in some strings just so we can have the party there. The next day, we got separated by my so-called friends because it was a 'tradition' to not see the groom before the wedding. I was thinking and longing for you the whole day that I got so tired I almost didn't have the energy to attend our party! Now, you're asking me why I am so tired? It all has to do with you! I miss you and I just wanted to be with you alone!" Jiyong hyung shouted all in one breath.

Ohh... Wow... It was our first day as a married couple and this is what I get first thing in the morning.

My eyes teared up. I didn't know he was so worked up like that.

"Oh... I-I... I-I'm sorry hyung... I... I will pack the rest of our things... You c-can go sleep some more..." I said in a shaky voice as I try hard not to sob.

Jiyong hyung noticing my distress, immediately got up and gave me a back hug.

"Baby, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to shout like that, okay?" he said as he caressed my cheeks. "Come on, let's pack."

He wiped my unshed tears and together, we packed  our things.

~

"So uhm... I didn't want to keep you guys on the dark... So... Uhm..." Youngbae hyung said as he fiddled with his hand.

 We are now already mid-air and is on the way back to Korea.

"Just say it already! You've been stalling for almost an hour now!" Daesung hyung egged impatiently.

"O-okay... Here it goes... So I... I got married last night?" he said as he showed us a gold wedding band on his left ring finger.

"For real?!?" Daesung hyung shouted as he stood up, banging his head on the overhead cabinet of the jet.

Top hyung who was drinking wine beside him spew all of his wine on his lap. Jiyong hyung hyung choked on his saliva and I... I was dumbfounded.

"H-hyung... I'm happy for you!" I said as I shook his hands. I didn't know he was planning on getting married too! What a pleasant surprise!

"Thanks Ri." he said as he gave me a small smile that reaches his eyes. He seemed to be genuinely happy.

When everyone seemed to have calmed down, Youngbae hyung explained everything. He said he met a Korean girl who's been living in Vegas for quite some time now. He said it was love at first sight.

We are all very happy for him. Of course, we all thought that his decision seemed rash but as long as he's happy, all of our support was on him. He said he was going to introduce his wife to us when we come back to Korea.

\(   -'_'-   )/