Chapter 11

And so, I did not return to Jiyong hyung's place... Instead, I move to Youngbae hyung's house for the time being. I agree with Jiyong hyung's suggestion that we should distance ourselves...

"Seungri, so you you fought with Jiyong again?" Youngbae hyung asked.

"Yeah..."

"You don't seem like the kind of person who would fight with people. But when it comes to Jiyong, it seems like it happens a lot!"

"It does..."

"You know what? I don't think fighting is a bad thing. Instead of holding back and not saying anything, I think that saying what you feel like fighting it out leads to better results in the end. But Top hyung said, this time, it was Jiyong's fault. Just because he likes you, he has no right to tell you that you can't wear other people's clothes, Seungri. If I were him, I would've let let you enjoy all these things and just support you all the way if that's what will make you happy."

"Thanks, hyung..."

"Ahh... I've known that kid since we were kids. He has always been selfish, self-centered brat. He only thinks of himself in all situations. He's--."

"That's not true... He has been thinking about me all this time. In all his decisions, he always includes me. Even if it's just as simple as what food to eat..."

"Ohh... Uhm, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have bad mouthed Jiyong without knowing the full story... I mean, he's my best friend. Even if I say all this things in front of him, he will acknowledge it."

"Y-yeah..."

"Seungri, you really like Jiyong, don't you?"

"I do... Jiyong hyung wasn't acting selfishly. I think the real reason that he was angry wasn't because I broke any promise to him. It was because I didn't tell him about it."

"I think Jiyong should be more understanding of that. I mean, you acted on Top hyung's instructions, Seungri. You didn't do anything wrong. If anything, your actions were based around your affection towards him, weren't they?"

"That's true... but..."

"Both you and Jiyong care about each other, but that seems to be one of the causes of your conflict."

"Yeah..."

"But don't worry. Things like this fix themselves with time. Until then, you are stuck with me for as long as necessary."

"Thank you, Youngbae hyung."

That day, Youngbae hyung and I stayed up late until the night talking about various things. Thanks to this, the weight on my heart lightens a little.

After I begin living with Youngbae hyung, I busy myself with lessons and auditions, leaving me with little time to think about Jiyong hyung.

Then one day...

On Youngbae hyung's invitation, we went out to a cafe together. I didn't know that the cafe would be 'Monsant Cafe'. The very cafe that Jiyong hyung bought for me. Great.

You have a really nice taste Youngbae hyung... Can I like, punch you for a bit? 

"This is now my new favorite cafe. The food here is delicious and the shop is really pretty and relaxing." he said as he complimented the shop.

"Y-yeah..."

Jiyong hyung... isn't here... is he?

"Oh, Mr. Lee!" the manager greeted.

"Ohh... Hey Jin." I greeted back.

"I'm so glad to see you. Mr. Kwon is here today as well. Let me escort you."