Bonus Chapter

~Hailey~

Here I was waiting behind the doors and ready to walk down the aisle. To be bonded with my husband.

Mr. Kevin Scott

I remember about all the ups and downs. About the start, the dare and the bet that started all this. To the heartbreak and break up. To the mourning and the challenges.

It's not a real realtionship without the challenges because being in a relationship doesn't mean there are no problems, it means you don't have to face them alone. Being in a relationship means that you put your significant other before yourself.

You make sacrifices.

You need patience.

It's love. It's what you do.

I snap out of my thoughts and see everyone look at me. My mom and dad smiles at me. They stand at each of my sides and walks me down the aisle. Everything was in slow motion and I see him waiting for me, tears in his eyes.

My father hands me to him and he takes my hand, kissing it lightly then smiling me. He walks me in front of the priest and the ceremony begins.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-
"Hailey, my priority from here on out will be you and only you. You are my wife therefore you are my life. I will cherish my time with you and feed you gummy bears everyday so you won't leave me-", Kevin laughs and so does the crowd. I playfully hit his arm. He's still as funny as ever. "I will make sure you only get jealous of one girl.-"he stops and I gawk at him. "-Our daughter." He kisses my hand and stares at it as he continues. "I love you, Hailey and I'll do anything for you" Kevin ends his vow.

'I promise to stay with you through ups and downs. I love you and I will be passionate with you. I'll work as hard as you do and help you through problems. Thank you for your patience and your love and effort. I will stay with you, In sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, Til' death do us part, My love.' I smile and wipe my tears away.

We look at the priest for him to continue.

"Do you Kevin Scott, take Hailey Ford as your lawfully wedded wife?", the priest asks.

"I do", Kevin replies looking at me longingly.

"And do you Hailey Ford, take Kevin Scott as your lawfully wedded husband?"

'I do', I reply with teary eyes.

"With the power vested in me, I pronounce you Man and Wife.", the priest announces. "You may now kiss the bride"

I blush and look at him. It's been so long since we last kissed. He raised my veil and leaned closer to me. Holy sheesh, he still smells like Vanilla. He cups my face and leans in, molding his soft lips onto mine. I kiss back and smile, claps and cheers erupting from the crowd.

Kevin pulls away first and whispers in my ear. "Save me some of your kisses for later", he kisses my neck and carries me bridal style out of the church and into our car.

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

Our reception ended and Kevin brings me to our house-his house. He tells me to freshen up and he'll be waiting in the room.

I went into the bathroom in the bedroom and took a quick shower. I took out the lingerie that Emily, Fae and Clare helped me pick out. I felt my cheeks warm up. It was a white pair of undergarments. Looks simply elegant.

I slowly walk into the bedroom and see it empty. He must've got something downstairs. I take my phone out and decide to take a picture of myself on the mirror.

The bed was actually messy but I laugh it off.

"Sorry, I was in a hurry this morning and-" I hear someone suck in a breathe. "Damn, you're so sexy, wifey." He walks up to me and hugs me from behind.

I turn around to look at him and he was smiling at me. He grabs my waist and pulls my closer to him. He looks me in the eye then looks down at my lips, biting his own.

He's driving me crazy! I just want to kiss him.

He look back up at my eyes and cups my face and slowly leans in and kisses me.

I kiss him back tasting his sweet lips. I open my mouth a bit and he slips his tongue in. He brushes his tongue against mine and I let out a soft moan as he groans against my lips. He lifts my up and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me to bed.

He places me down and trails kisses from my jaw to my neck. He lightly sucks on my neck and I gasp when I feel a sharp pain.

"Sorry.. I had to mark my, Wifey", he sheepishly grins.

Mark? He left a hickey.

He starts to undress me and leave kisses on my body as my stomach keeps filling with butterflies.

I trace my hand on his sculpted chest and he leans down, kissing me again.

"Ready?", he asks.

'Yes', I nod. I'm ready to make a family with him.

~End~