Clarifications and more

Hai~ everyone

I would just like to clearly state that- Yes there would be a would be a book three, it's already out. It will be about Hailey and Kevin's children. A new generation, but I would still make it a point to show Hailey and Kevin again- I'll try.

I would be reediting some stuff from the book because of this sudden change and I will be in the process of reediting my other books and try to correct the typo's and grammatical errors.

Now for the Dedications and the people that stood out to me, so thank you everyone and special thanks to the following.

AkiyahM Thanks a lot for that very inspiring speech, it actually made me cry. Thank you so much for the support and Keep being awesome!

ari301201 thank you for the message you sent , and (whisperingdeath12 {couldn't tag you for some reason}) Thank you for those whacky comments XD we all had our laughs.

SavageAri55 and rochie21 thank you for the supportive messages and aaking for updates XD

sumsum1920 Thank you for reading my books rs especially the third one

2004Smarties Thank you for le advice x3

superhero2005 you are a beautiful person.. But you couldn't stop asking for a third book XD so, I made my third book THE third book for SMBG, following the story of their kids.

and many more..

Please read the third book. :P

Love it.

Vote.Comment.Follow.

Love you all!

CuddleXGummybearz

Baiiii~

~Scarlet