justin foley [20]

requested by @geek_nerd84

imagine justin asks jeff and clay for advice on how to get you to like him

seeing jeff and clay walk up the stairs to their next class, justin runs after them and stops them from getting to their next destination.

"yo, i need a favour."

clay looks at justin with confusion, "from us? don't you have like super rich friends who could help you?" clay puts his hands in his pockets.

"maybe, but they don't know amanda like you guys do. could you tell me how to make her like me?"

jeff folds his arms. "you can't make someone like you and besides, why would i let amanda date someone like you?"

"come on jeff, we used to play beer pong together. just tell me some things she likes and i'll do something real nice for her." justin practically begs.

clay shakes his head in response, "i don't trust you." jeff hesitates and leans over to whisper something in clay's ear.

when jeff finishes telling clay something, clay rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"fine. amanda likes to eat at restaurants and she thinks pink roses are cute."

justin smirks and jeff pats justin's head. "son, don't hurt her or else, you will have me to deal with."

♡♡♡♡♡
sorry if i post too many justin imagines, i'm just doing my requests in order!