jeff atkins [14]

requested by @Snowflakesx3

imagine you and jeff break up, but get back together

jeff throws his phone on your bed. "i'm done with this sev! i am tired of seeing guys comment flirty stuff."

"it's not as if i'm flirting with them, you know? a lot of girls flirt with you, but am i getting mad at you?" you place your hands on your hips, waiting for a response.

jeff sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"whatever sev. it's over between us, maybe it will be better that way!" jeff shouts and storms out of your bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

you can't believe what just happened and you can feel the tears burning your eyes. but, you wipe your eyes and take a deep breath.

standing in the same spot, you stare at jeff's phone and realise that he will have to collect it at some point.

almost as if jeff has read your mind, he walks back in the room and you hold his phone out to him.

jeff shakes his head, "i'm sorry babe, it's not your fault. i love you and i can't stand it when guys flirt, i'm scared that i will lose you." he looks at you with puppy dog eyes.

"jeff, you can't just shout at me like that and then storm out without letting me speak."

"i know, i am sorry. sev, i will spend the rest of my life making it up to you."

you fold your arms and roll your eyes.

jeff gently grabs your face and starts leaving light kisses all over your face.

with each kiss, jeff apologises. eventually, you give in and kiss him on the lips.

♡♡♡♡♡
after this book ends, i will start another 13rw gif imagines book and possibly gif preferences too :)