justin foley [12]

imagine; justin asks you to get back with him after a break-up

your parents tell you to buy milk from the store, so you walk there considering that it's literally 5 minutes away from your home.

in your back pocket, your phone starts vibrating and you take it out to see who's messaging you. zach.

"yo i think justin is looking for you idk"

what the? you and justin haven't spoken in months since you two broke up. suddenly, your thoughts is interrupted as you bump into someone.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry!" you exclaim, until you realise who it is. you place your phone back in your pocket.

it's justin. "hey (Y/N), how are you?" you're speechless and to save yourself embarrassment, you excuse yourself.

however, justin stops you by gently grabbing your arm. "wait! please don't go yet, i need to talk to you."

rolling your eyes in annoyance, you turn yourself around to see what your ex has to say. "what do you want to talk about?"

"u-us." justin looks down at the ground.

this causes you to scoff. "what us?" you use speech quotes with your fingers when you say us,"we broke up 5 months ago."

justin takes a step forward and looks into your eyes, as if he is afraid this is the last time he will ever see you.

"when all that shit with hannah and the tapes happened, i wasn't in a good place and you know it." you think about interrupting justin, but you couldn't when he mentioned her name.

justin continues to speak. "(Y/N), i was so fucking afraid of losing you and i had to break up. just until i was in a good place."

he looks at you with puppy dog eyes, hoping for a response from you. "i understand that, but we stopped talking and you started flirting with other girls."

justin rubs his eyes with the palms of his hands in frustration. "(Y/N), i didn't mean for that to happen. i guess i got jealous when you started hanging out with standall."

you and alex? when you both became friends, he started dating jessica.

"it may have taken me 5 months to say this, but can we start over? you don't have to get back with me. could you at least talk to me?" justin grabs your hands and it gives you a tingly feeling. weird.

"please (Y/N)." he squeezes your hands.

rolling your eyes in defeat, "fine. but, if you start acting like an asshole, i'm out."

justin pulls you in for a tight hug and apologises when he pulls away.

"it's okay, now can you show me where the milk is in this store?"

funnily enough, you already know where the milk is.

~||
i'll try and post once a day instead :) thanks for the patience!