zach dempsey [19]

[ requested imagine ]

IMAGINE ZACH is sad, so you comfort him and zach has a crush on you.

"what's wrong, zach? it's alright if you don't want to talk about it," you wrap your arm around zach's muscular shoulders

zach sighs, looking at you and then looking away, "this is going to sound really dumb, but i f-failed my biology test."

as an attempt to comfort your friend, you squeezed zach's shoulder to let him know that you're listening. "coach made me stay behind for basketball practice every night, so i didn't have time to study for the test."

"zach, you're the smartest guy i know and honestly, you beat the typical stereotype of people thinking jocks are dumb," zach smiles at you. "i'm not sure what i could say to make you feel better about the grade, but you're still amazing at biology. grades don't determine that."

when you finish speaking, you notice zach's cheeks begin to redden. zach's bedroom door slams open and you see his little sister grinning, "zach! tell (y/n) that you like like her!"

"oh god, don't you have barbie dolls to play with or something?" zach rolls his eyes, standing up and walking over to his little sister. he bends down to his sister's height and she ruffles his hair before walking away, "go get her, tiger!"

you burst out laughing, causing your friend to roll his eyes again, "i'm sorry. my sister has an active imagination."

"it's alright, i kinda have already seen the screenshots from justin..."

[ credits to gif owner ]