zach dempsey [8]

requested by @twilightnightz

imagine; you go on a date to the aquarium with zach.

you're waiting at the aquarium for zach because he says that he has a surprise for you.

a few minutes later, you feel a tap on your shoulder so you turn around to see your boyfriend wearing a snorkel.

you start laughing at zach. "why are you wearing that?" zach pulls his snorkel from his face and lets it go. "come on babe. let me teach you a biology lesson."

for the next hour, you and zach look at different underwater creatures with zach telling you various facts about them.

you both find a bench in the aquarium and sit down.
"so, how was that for a first date?"

you bite your lip and look at zach. "that was actually fun. you're different from other guys."

zach wraps his arm around your shoulder and pulls you closer to him. "i'm glad you enjoyed yourself babe."

behind the bench, there is a fish tank and you notice that two large fish are mating.

"that should be us." zach smirks and you smack his arm.

"watch yourself dempsey."

"don't i at least deserve a kiss?" zach flashes a smile at you.

"fine." zach moves his arm around your waist and places his other hand on your cheek. then, he leans in and kisses you. before zach could slip his tongue in, you pull away.

"tease." zach groans.

~||
when you forget that you have fanfics to upload hahahahahha bye