jessica davis [7]

requested by @whatever_leia

imagine courtney pushes you into the pool and jessica saves you

at bryce walker's party, you stand next to the pool talking to jess and ryan.

all of the sudden, you feel someone pushing you into the pool. due to not being prepared, you struggle to swim back up so jessica jumps into the pool.

when she jumps in, she grabs you and pulls you back up. you grab the edge of the pool and pull yourself up, to sit on it.

"what the actual fuck courtney?"

"that's so not cool."

"what a bitch."

jessica slaps courtney across the face. "how fucking dare you? (Y/N) could have drowned, but i truly hope you never will. if she died, there would be blood on your hands."

tears start to fill courtney's eyes and she is at loss for words, already regretting her previous actions.

"just fuck off courtney. i honestly don't even understand why you are at a party, i thought parties would ruin the reputation you think you have." ryan takes a sip of his drink.

after ryan's words, courtney runs off and she never attended another high school party again.

♡♡♡♡♡
i watched two ryan reynolds movies over the past two days and the actor of mr porter has been in both of them, playing the best friend !!!!!