montgomery de la cruz [8]

imagine; monty asks you to be his date to the dance

you're sitting in the cafeteria with your friends; hannah, jessica, alex and clay. hannah leans forwards and smirks at you.

"what?" you give hannah a questioning look as you eat your lunch.

"monty is walking over here." alex bluntly states as you roll your eyes.

"that guy has been trying to get with you for like six months, just flirt with him you know and be nice. you need some dick anyway." jessica snorts.

monty sits on the empty seat next to you, ignoring your friends and looks you up and down.

"what do you want cruz?"

"the dance is tonight and word is that you're going alone. so be my date?"

you look at monty, but you don't answer his question as you expect him to already know the answer. no.

"(Y/N) will go with you to the dance. she has the prettiest dress ever!" jessica beams.

"oh and pick her up from her place at 8. i'm guessing you already know where she lives." hannah joins in.

"awesome. see you tonight babe." monty winks and walks away from the table.

your mouth forms into a 'o' shape. "what the fuck did you just do?"

alex bursts out with laughter. "(Y/N) and monty!" jessica elbows alex in the ribs.

"uh, well that's an interesting pair." clay awkwardly smiles at you.

later that day, you finish getting ready for the dance and you told your friends that you will meet them at school.

the doorbell rings and your mom opens the door. "come in! come in!" when you walk down the stairs, you see monty smiling at you.

wow, he is actually attractive. you shake your head at the thought and grab monty's hand to leave until your mom stops you.

"come on (Y/N). this is the first time we have seen you with a guy since last year! let me take a picture please."

monty grabs his arm around your waist and hands his phone to your mom. "here. use my phone instead, i wanna remember this moment."

your mom takes the picture of you and monty on her phone and then she takes a second photo using monty's phone.

monty drives you both to the dance in his car and when you finally arrive, monty quickly gets out the car so he can open your door for you.

"thanks."

"it's alright." monty sticks out his hand, so you can grab it and you both walk to the school.

when you both arrive, no-one notices that you and montgomery de la cruz are each other's dates. yet.

a few hours later of eating, drinking spiked punch and dancing, a slow song starts playing.

monty spots you in the crowd and asks you to dance with him. you wrap your arms around his neck and monty pulls you closer to him.

"thanks for this night." monty whispers in your ear.

"no problem. you aren't actually that bad."

monty smiles at you. "would we be able to go out again? not to a shitty school dance though."

you nod your head and monty quickly kisses you on the lips. he pulls away and curses under his breath just incase you didn't like the kiss.

but, you did so you pull monty in for another kiss.

once the song finished, monty takes you home and you give him a goodnight kiss before going inside to your house.

when you're in bed, you open instagram to see people's photos from the dance and like them all until you see a certain post.

501 likesmount

501 likes
mount.gomery_: best night ever ;)

dempzee: @itsfoley told you it would happen

itsfoley: @dempzee not paying you 100 bucks tho

cheerstojess: @(Y/U) omg shook

alex.standall: @cheerstojess @(Y/U) double shook

mount.gomery_: @itsfoley @dempzee why are we friends

(Y/U): thanks to me ;)

mount.gomery_: @(Y/U) damn i still dont have your number

dempzee: @(Y/U) you can have my number instead

courtney.crimsen: awwwww cuties

rryan_shaverr: @courtney.crimsen why are you still commenting like pls fuck off

~||
ryan telling courtney to fuck off is what i live for.