zach dempsey [2]

IMAGINE JUSTIN is trying to impress you, but you prefer zach.

you walk to your usual seat in communications class, which is next to zach dempsey

you walk to your usual seat in communications class, which is next to zach dempsey. you both don't talk a lot, but you have a conversation now and there.

zach hasn't arrived yet, but justin does and he sits in his normal seat. "oh, where's zach? he normally arrives with you." you say to justin.

"yeah, he's still in bio, crying over a stupid frog we had to cut in half," justin scoffed. "what a loser."

"i don't think he's a loser." you retort, zach finally arrives and sits next to you.

"hey (Y/N)." zach smiles at you.

"he-" you were cut off by justin, who threw a crumpled piece of paper at you.

you frown at justin and open the piece of paper. zach tried to casually lean over to see what was written on the paper.

it said "you. me. date. tonight." you look over to see justin smirking. all of the sudden, you had an idea.

you wrote something on the piece of paper and handed it back, but to zach.

zach opened it and in red ink, you wrote "sure, pick me up from (YOUR ADDRESS) at 8."

zach smiles at you, whilst justin frowns at you two.

for the rest of the lesson, you were paying attention to the teacher but zach were too distracted, as he was finally going on a date with someone he liked.

[ credits to gif owner ]

HAHAHAHA IDK I KINDA LIKE THIS ONE.

i saw this on tumblr but omg:
courtney crimson: *breathes*
me: "fuck off, courtney."