montgomery de la cruz [15]

requested by @fabs119

imagine monty is proud of you for getting into a fight

"come on (Y/L/N)! punch the shit out of her!"

"oh my god, are you seeing this? courtney is literally pulling her hair and (Y/N) is just beating the shit out of her."

currently, you're fighting with your enemy as known as courtney crimsen. the fight started, because courtney said something which caused you to get angry and jump at her.

you feel a tap on your shoulder and a familar voice calling your name - it's monty.

still holding courtney's shirt in your fist, you look over your shoulder to see what monty has to say.

luckily for courtney, this means she can rest for a few moments as she knows she's losing the fight.

"(Y/N), if you do this, you'll get in deep shit. you do realise that?" monty raises an eyebrow.

you slowly nod your head. "i have a squeaky clean record, so the most i will get is a slap on the wrist."

to your surprise, monty smiles at you. "alright, i'm kinda proud of you anyway. this girl has been asking for a slap anyway."

you turn to face courtney and punch her one last time, the whole crowd - including monty - cheer and chant your name as you won the fight.

standing up, monty places his arm around your shoulder. "come on, i'll treat you and take you to your favourite food place."

♡♡♡♡♡
how's everyone today?