montgomery de la cruz [11]

imagine; your ex monty sees you with your new boyfriend

over a year ago, you and monty broke up and days after the break up, monty moves on with someone else. this encouraged you to go out and find a new guy in your life.

that new guy is justin foley. at first, you were afraid that this would damage justin's friendship with monty, but monty seemed to not care.

today is the one year anniversary of your relationship with justin. you open your locker to collect books for upcoming lessons.

you slam your locker in shock as someone shouts "surprise!" behind you. you turn around to see your boyfriend holding a bouquet of chicken nuggets.

"flowers is basic and nuggets is probably more cheesy, but i don't care because i just want to make you smile." justin hands you the bouquet and you laugh.

you lean in to kiss justin which causes him to get a little bit carried away, because he presses you against the locker not caring about the fact he's squashing your gift.

dropping the bouquet on the floor, you wrap your arms around justin to deepen the kiss until realisation hits you. you're in school and everyone around you is watching.

you pull away from the kiss and earn a smirk from justin. "i can't wait for tonight baby. it's just going to be me and you, no-one else."

montgomery de la cruz shoves past justin and makes a comment. "no. you leave her alone, freak."

"what the fuck, you got a problem or some shit?" justin shouts at monty successfully winning monty's attention, because monty turns around and walks towards justin.

monty points his finger at justin's chest and pokes him hard. "no-one gives a shit, it's fucking annoying to see you all up at (Y/N) like that."

"incase you didn't notice, (Y/N) is my girlfriend so back off." justin pushes monty causing him to fall back.

you attempt to stop the argument before it gets out of control by standing between the two boys. "move out of the way babe, don't want you to get hurt." justin pleads with puppy dog eyes.

"no, i won't move unless you two stop." you place your hands on your hips and everyone surrounding you three cheer.

"cruz! foley! what is going on?" mr porter shoves through the crowd to get a better view of what's going on.

no-one answers mr porter's question and the hallway is silent. "well? can someone explain?"

monty adjusts his backpack. "fine, have fun with your fuckward of a boyfriend. we all know that i'm better for you, but fuck it." the crowd cheers yet again as monty shoves his way through.

"watch your language mr cruz!" mr porter shouts before walking back to his office.

justin scoffs and grabs your hand to show the guys that you are taken. "monty pissed me off big time. he needs to get over you and realise that you're mine."

you nod your head and kiss justin goodbye for the next lesson. your phone beeps in your pocket and you unlock it to see a text message from an unknown number.

"meet me at the track during lunch today?"

~||
omg guys, my birthday is this friday!!!!!!