alex standall [9]

requested by @doglover98754

imagine: alex gets into a fight with monty and you get mad at alex.

when you arrive at liberty high, you see a large crowd gathering around with people getting their phones out and cheering the fight on.

you roll your eyes and continue walking towards the building until you hear someone shout "come on standall!"

you turn around and push through the crowd to get to the front. you see alex, but he doesn't notice you're there.

monty punches alex in the face, causing alex to fall to the ground and he looks up to the crowd. when he looks up, he looks at you and you quickly break the eye contact.

"(Y/N)!" alex shouts after you.

he runs away from the fight and the crowd boos at alex and calls him a pussy for ditching the fight.

you run to the girls bathroom and you splash water in your face. you can't believe your boyfriend got into another fight.

alex promised that he wouldn't do this again. a few moments later, alex rushes into the bathroom.

"alex! this is the girls bathroom! get out of here."

"no." alex walks towards you.

when you look at alex, a black eye is forming and he has bleeding cuts on his nose and mouth.

you sigh. "sit down on the sink please." alex does so, you grab some tissue paper and put it under the tap so you can clean his cuts.

as you clean alex's cut on his mouth, he winces but you ignore it because you're mad at him.

"you promised that you wouldn't do this again. why break a promise?"

"i'm so sorry (Y/N). he said something bad about you and i couldn't help it."

you grab more tissue paper, run it under the tap again and clean the cut on alex's nose.

"what did monty say? i don't give a shit how bad it is, i can take it."

"i heard him bragging to justin about how he could get you into bed with him without even trying."

you scoff. "that doesn't really bother me, so why are you getting angry over it?"

you finish cleaning alex's cuts and throw the tissue in the bin.

"i'm not going to let anyone talk like that about my girlfriend. it pisses me off so much." alex starts playing with his fingers due to being nervous when you're mad at him.

you grab alex's hands and stand between his legs. "i'm not mad about the fight. just that you broke the promise but, i can't stay mad at you for very long."

this causes alex to smirk. "why?"

"don't push it standall. i forgive you." you give alex a peck on the lips.

"you're the best."

~||
apparently there's going to be a season 2 omg im so excited!