Chapter 15: The Dinner

Start from the beginning

"I'll help them with the baby," mom told him.

"So... you guys are okay with Krystal's pregnancy?" Josh asked nervously.

"Of course!" mom exclaimed. Josh looked at dad.

"Yeah," dad said. Krystal took a napkin and wiped all the sweat off Josh's face. Then the waitress came with our food. The food was really delicious. Mom and dad were speaking silently to each other, Krystal and Josh were having a conversation, too and Jamie was on his phone on twitter. I just looked around and ate. Then I saw this table with free dessert and I went to the table. I took a plate and looked at what they had. I took a slice of chocolate cake and cheese cake. Then I took a slice of vanilla cake.

"That's a lot of cake," the guy next to me said. He had black curly hair and he was tall. He was fitted and had green eyes.

I smiled and looked in his plate. "That's a lot of chocolate in your plate," I said. His plate was full of chocolate.

"I just have a sudden craving to get diabetes," he shrugged and smiled.

I laughed. "Wow... I never felt that craving before."

"My name is Edward but please call me Ed. I hate the name Edward," he said.

"I'm Tessa and where's Bella, Edward?" I asked laughing.

"Dead. I sucked all her blood which tasted like shit." We both laughed. "Nice name, though."

"Thanks."

"Came here by yourself?" Ed asked.

"No,boyfriend and family. What about you?" I asked.

"Well I was here with my girlfriend but I broke up with her so now I'm here alone."

"Oh... sorry about that," I said.

"I actually don't care. She cheated on me with 3 guys. She's a slut."

"Ouch... that must have hurt," I replied.

"Yeah, it was nice meeting you but I'm gonna go home and throw her clothes out of my house. He paused. "Would you mind if I got your number?" he asked. "We could probably hang out sometime," he suggested.

"Yeah, how about we hang out tomorrow?"

"Sure," he said and we exchanged numbers. Then I went back to the table and sat.

"Where were you?" Jamie asked.

"I was right over there," I replied and pointed at the table with the free dessert. "Want a slice of cake?" I asked him and he took a piece of chocolate cake.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" Jamie asked as he lay next to me on my bed.

"I'm going out with a friend," I said. Even though I just met Ed, I consider him as a friend. "What about you?"

"I thought that you could've met my parents tomorrow," he said. I am actually scared to meet Jamie's parents. What if they don't like me?

"Oh... I can meet them another time," I said and he sighed. "What?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he said.

"Jamie, what's wrong?"

He took a while to answer. "I have a feeling that you're scared to meet my parents."

I looked into his eyes and he stared into mine. I couldn't lie to him. "What if they don't like me?" I asked softly and sat up.

Jamie sat up and put his arms around me. "How could they not love you? I love you and they'll accept that. How could anyone not like you? Your beautiful, Tess. You have a great personality and you're a great person. Sometimes I wonder how I got lucky enough to date you." I looked away so he wouldn't see me blushing. "I'm happy to be with you and no one can ruin that, not even my parents. I love you too much to ever leave you. I want to be with you forever, Tessa. I love you." He crashed his lips against mine before I could say anything and I gladly kissed him.

Author's Note:

I hope that this chapter is good, 'cause I wrote it while I'm sick. I'm not faking but I hate lying down on a bed with burning fever and doing nothing so I decided to get my butt of my bed and write this chapter. Vote. Comment.

                                                                                                                         ~Nayia