Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

His eyebrows were drawn together as a frown, as his mind was rushing with thoughts of why he was called out by PD-nim which was very rare of him to be receiving that. "Why does he want to see me?" he whispered to himself under his breath.

"You should go, who knows if it's urgent," a small smile worked its way across Yoongi's pale face, encouraging Seokjin to go and meet PD-nim, although behind his nice words, there was a slight tone of telling him to disappear faster because he didn't want to answer anything related to something he wasn't even doing with Hoseok.

"Alright, then. I'll go now. Fighting!" he showed a fist, before getting up from where he was seated and walked out of the studio immediately. Sighing in relief as soon as Seokjin disappeared out of his sight, while Hoseok was peeking at the door, checking if he was still somewhere near the studio.

A thumbs up was showed to Yoongi when he noticed that Seokjin was no longer near where they were.

"I was so nervous," Yoongi said laughingly as he fanned himself with his hand, he didn't realise how much he was sweating out of nervousness.

...

Three knocks, a sound of a male voice coming from inside of the office was heard, telling him to come in before he grabbed on the handle and twisting it, pushing the door open. Bang PD-nim was seen seated on his leather sofa, with his small eyeglasses on, reading something on a piece of paper.

"Oh, Jin, you're here. Have a seat," he smiled, as he took his eyeglasses off.

"Hello, PD-nim. Why do you want to see me?" he asked, as soon as he took a sit on the sofa in front of the desk.

A grin was slowly working its way across PD-nim's face before he pulled the drawer on his left open, taking out a beige coloured file. He opened it, and what seemed like a letter was pulled out of the file.

"Before I give you this, do you know the show where you are paired up with a celebrity and act as if both of you were a married couple?" he asked.

Seokjin's face twisted into a scowl, looking all puzzled to the sudden question that he never thought would come out of PD-nim's mouth.

"Yeah, I guess. Are you, somehow, talking about We Got Married?" he asked.

"Yes! That's right. So, I guess you are quite familiar with the show, aren't you?" he smirked.

"Not really, but I've watched the show once or twice. Maybe thrice. Why did you ask me about that?" he asked again, as curiousity was growing inside him the more he waited for an answer which he never got, yet.

"Well, here's a contract for you to join We Got Married for a Fans Selection special couple," PD-nim handed the white piece of paper that he had been gluing his eyes to ever since he pulled it out a few moments ago.

His lips were split open, as his jaw dropped hearing what PD-nim just said. "Me?! I'm going to be a couple in We Got Married?! Me? Kim Seokjin?! Woah, are you kidding me?" he said as his tone was raising on each word that was coming out of his mouth, and his eyes widened twice than their actual size.

"Yes, you, Kim Seokjin. You can read here, Bangtan Sonyeondan Jin. There is no other Bangtan Sonyeondan and there is no other Jin other than you. You're going to have a lot of fun in there," he winked playfully as his smirk was slowly turning to a playful smile.

"This is—this is crazy! I have never thought of joining this show but, hahahaha!" he laughed his head off as he read the main title on the contract that was already in his hand. All he had to do was read the contract carefully, and sign it.

"I have no idea how you've been chosen to be the couple in the show. I have never even thought about any of you joining the show because you guys seemed so uninterested with female celebrities!" he squealed before bursting into a big laugh while his palm was tapping the desk slowly as he continued laughing his head off.