hi

Cyn: let me get the Dr*getting up and walking out the door to the nurses station.*  hi, can I get a Dr please. Erica is awake now.

Nurse: oh, that wonderful ill page her Dr.

Cyn: thanks*walking back to the room* Dr will be there soon.*taking a sit next to erica who was looking at her under her lashes*

Dr: good morning miss mena, good to see your awake.*taking out his pen light and checking her vitals* you gave us quit a scare there*turning off a few machine and putting on gloves* OK I need you to stay still OK and open wide* pulling out the tube from her throat. * miss Santana can you full her glass with some water and give it to her.

Cyn; sure*getting the water and placing it next to Erica lips* come on drink*making sure all the water was gone* how's your throat feeling?

Erica: *croaking* sore

Cyn: that's expected.

Dr: now miss mena, did you know how you got in the accident?

Erica: I dropped something and I lost control of the car trying to reach it*rubbing her throat.

Dr: good, that mean your memory is fine. Do you know who this is?*pointing at cyn*

Erica: ya, that's my kids mom.

Dr: wonderful. Now your going to be in the cast for the next few weeks. Also you have to come in twice a week for dressing of the wound on your side.

Erica; what wound?

Dr: im sorry but the guardrail bore a hole in your side. It missed vital organs but you ovary wasn't as lucky. Im afraid that you might not carry another child due to the severity of the incident.

Erica: what*tearing up

Dr: I'm very sorry. I know that not news you wanted to hear ,but we manager to save a couple of your eggs. So there is still a chance to have kids with your partner.

Erica: she's no longer my girlfriend, we broke up.

Dr: you can still meet someone else. I mean your young.

Erica: *shaking her head* no. I give up on love. Its not for me, I tried but I always end up hurting those I love.

Dr: um, well. The good news is that you can go home in a week time. Since most of your scars are healed, no infection we just need to monitor you.

Erica: k

Dr: I'll send the nurse in with something for you to eat. Only light food, no fry or acidic juice.

Erica: k*closing her eyes as tears ran down her face*

Cyn: hey are you OK?

Erica: I'm fine.

Cyn: your not OK,  I know you.

Erica: cyn I'm fine

Cyn:suit yourself. This isn't the end of the world. You should be lucky that your alive.

Erica: ya sure*sarcasm*

Cyn: I'm going to get our kids, they missed their mom. Try to fix your attitude before I get back*walking out the Door.

Erica: try to fix your attitude before I her back*mocking cyn* ya whatever.*closing her eyes*

Cyn drove to king school and got him out early, before driving home and getting eli from The living room.

King: mama, why did you come get me so early.

Cyn: its a surprise, go change your clothes and meet me in five minutes

King: are we going to water park

Cyn;king, javien. Get changed

King: fine*running up the stairs*

Sonia: cyn, I wasn't expecting you so early. Is something wrong?

Cyn: no, other than your daughter being a pain already.

Sonia: Erica awake?

Cyn: yea and she's not taking the news of not having another baby so great.

Sonia: that's expected, she always wanted a big family. I think that's the reason she bought this mansion.

Cyn; I know, but she should be greatful that she was given another chance. I mean she could have died

Sonia: I know, let her come to terms with the reality of the situation.

Cyn; ya, let me get eli ready to see her mommy.

Sonja: you know how she like to see well dressed like a mini model.

Cyn: yes, but eli enjoys dressing up as well cause she dont fuss.

Sonia: I guess. tell Erica I'll see her later I'm going to make dinner for you guys.

Cyn; OK, but her Dr said light food, no fry stuff.

Sonia;OK

Cyn  bathed and dressed eli in a purple top and white shorts with a whitr and purple hair bow.  Once eli hair was curled and her bow in place, cyn put on her sandals and picked up her bag.

Cyn: king, let's go

King: I'm already down stairs.

Cyn; oh*walking down the stairs and handing eli bag to king* ma where gone

Sonia: OK

Cyn drove to the hospital, stopping at subway for food for herself and Erica, and going through mc Donalds drive thru for king food. Once they got to Erica floor, king ran ahead and open her door.

King: mommy, your awake.*about to jump in her arms*

Cyn; king, stop.

King; huh?

Cyn: your mommy not healed you have to be gentle.

King: oh, sorry. Hi mommy* touching her hand*

Cyn: how are you feeling?

Erica: OK, can you bring her to me.

Cyn: of course

Erica: Hi, princess*smiling as eli wiggled in cyn arms trying to get to her*

Cyn: you miss your mommy huh? *gently placing eli on the bed next to Erica uninjured side*

Erica: I missed her too.*laughing as eli gripped her face with both hands and sucked on her cheek as if kissing her* aww your so sweet*hugging her*

Cyn: king come eat

King: OK, in glad your awake mommy. I missed you*kissing her lip*

Erica: my sweet boy, I won't intentionally leave you unless God wants me.

King; I hope it won't be for a very long time.

Erica: me too chubby. Go eat.

King: mama brought you something to say too.

Erica; oh , thanks cyn.

Cyn; your welcome. Let me take eli so you can eat.*picking up her daughter who started crying*

Erica: oh ,no eli be good for mommy

Cyn; she not budging, I guess she missed you more than I thought.

Erica: I'll just eat later, when she sleeps.

Cyn: nonsense. I'll feed you* unwrapping the sand which and placing it by Erica mouth* come on eat.

Erica took a bite of her food, chewing slowly while watching cyn. She missed her, but she knee that she lost the love of her life a long time ago.  After finishing her snadwhich cyn gave her water, before giving her some apple juice. Cyn sat back and ate get food, watching TV with king, but feeling Erica gaze on her. Sh was fighting the urge not to look at Erica. staying with Erica again was going to be a test for sure. Yay her.

Please comment and vote