Really?

Erica: why, that's a bit weird.

Cyn: cause I want to know why babies like it so much, please jazzy, ouch*rubbing her arms and pouting cause erica pinched her hard*

Erica: I told you don't call me that Cynthia.*switching eli to the other breast.

Cyn: sorry*moving out of the bed and walking out the room*

Erica: *sighing* now I have to go kiss up to her*talking to eli who was falling asleep* I missed you my eli belly*kissing the top of her her head and removing her breast from eli mouth with a popping sound, watching eli pouts while she sleep.

Erica placed eli on her shoulder and burped eli, putting her pacifier in her mouth and placing her in her crib. She slipped back on her robe,lowered the light and went in search of cyn.  She looked in the guest bedroom and kings room. She wasn't there cause king was sprawled over the bed. Erica fixed him and covered him, kissing him and walking out. She looked downstairs but cyn wasn't there either. She contemplated asking her mom, but she knew she would be asked a ton of questions. She was about to go outside when she saw a shadow sitting on the lounge chair next to the pool. She saw cyn hair flying in the breeze. She slowly opened the sliding door and walked barefoot to where cyn sat. She sat down next to cyn even tho she payed her no attention. Cyn was playing with her fingers, until erica grabbed them and kissed them. She lifted cyn face up and kissed her hard. Breaking the kiss, she looks cyn in the eyes, which was filled with unshed tears.

Erica: I'm sorry I snapped at you.

Cyn:silence

Erica: baby? Please say something.

Cyn: its ok

Erica: no its not ok, i should not snap at you for calling me jazzy. I'm sorry babe, you can call me jazzy if you want. Even in public, just not around Albee or China. They will think I'm whipped.

Cyn: I won't embarrass you.

Erica: that's all I ask

Cyn: and what else?

Erica: really?

Cyn: nodding

Erica: you can taste my breast milk, but when you have our baby I get to stay on them.

Cyn: deal, that won't happen for a long time, and by then you will forget.

Erica: keep telling your self that. I want to rub your belly, and squeeze your ass when your prevent with my mini me.

Cyn: I thought eli was your mini me?

Erica: she is, but she might abandon me for you soon, when she start walking.

Cyn: why you say that?

Erica: cause your more mommyish, see how king always wants to be under you now.

Cyn: well I'm more cuddly, duh.

Erica: says who.

Cyn: babe, I way thicker than you.

Erica:you got a fatty*smirking*

Cyn: huh?

Erica: *palming cyn pussy and giving it a light squeeze* thicker than a sneaker.

Cyn: *moaning* stop.

Erica: why you wet?

Cyn: um, um ,no*trying to push erica hands away.

Erica: let me check*slipping her index finger inside cyn and swirling it around, feeling how wet cyn is.* liar*pushing cyn to lay down on the chair and pulling down cyn panties, attaching her lips to cyn dripping cunt.

Cyn hand her hands in erica hair, pushing her deeper inside of her while erica ate her out. Eriva tongue game was A1. In less than no time she felt the familiar tighting in her belly. Just when she was about to let in all out, erica slowed down.

Cyn: babe, what the fuck.

Erica: *waving her index finger left and right in cyn face* tsk, tsk, tsk, is that how you talk to papi* shoving three finger deep inside cyn*

Cyn: *screams* NOOO

Erica:*watching cyn back arch and her eyes roll* you can take it* speeding up her finger, knowing that she was hitting cyn spot cause she heard the swooshing sound*  hold it.

Cyn: *sweating, dispute of the breeze* I _ I I CÀ caanntttt*screams* ERICA *as erica sucks her clit and bite down ,pulling out her fingers as cyn cum and juices shooted out from her.

  Erica licked most of cyn juices off, every time her tongue touched cyn sensitive nub, she shivered.  Erica turned on the heat for the pool and removed her rob and cyn Cami and picked cyn up and carried her down the steps to the pool. Cyn eyes was already closing as erica moved around the shallow end with cyn head resting on her shoulder while she hummed in her ear. She felt cyn smile against her neck, erica lifted cyn face up and Nuzzled her nose before kissing her all over her face, saying she love her over and over.   Erica lifted cyn up just to lick her nipples making cyn eyes open.

Cyn; no more.

Erica: why, you body tempts me.

Cyn: please baby*pouting*

Erica: fine, but I get her when you rested.

Cyn: ok papi.

Erica: *eyes turns to a warm chocolate brown* you want to get fucked right her. I don't give a fuck. Call me papi again and we will be giving ma and the neighbors a show.

As much as cyn wanted to test that theory she knew provoken eiken would leave her handicap for a week. She didn't say anything else, just kissed erica lips and swam around with her. Erica got out with cyn on her back, living hivkeys on her neck. She carried cyn inside and hurried up the steps after locking the side door, leaving puddles in her wake. She carried cyn to the bathroom and washed them clean. Cyn got out, wrapped in her towel walked downstairs and turned off the heater for the pool and moped down the floor. She went back up to see erica lotioning her body. She had to remind herself that playing with fire will get her burned. Erica lotion cyn and crawled into bed. Cyn removed her robe and settled her mouth over erica breast. She squeeze and some light liquid came out. She tasted it skeptical, but was pleasantly surprised. She climbed over erica intertwining there legs and sucked erica boobs until she fell asleep, with erica palming her ass.

Please comment and vote

cammyb95 NycoleYoungNykkiWilliams please update you too Multiplicity and Fanbar01 KT_Tarsha