king choice

Cyn thoughts......

Huh,what the hell happen, trying to stretch but felt someone wiggle on her. Opening her eyes and saw erica face buried in my neck. Last thing I remember was me trying to go make breakfast, speaking of breakfast my stomach just gave me a reminder. How is she still sleepy, I need to get her off from me. Let me try to roll over. One, two, three, now. Moving fast and rolling her on the pillow.

Erica:*sleepy* no *trying to reach cyn*

Cyn: shh,*rubbing her back and lulling her back to sleep*

As soon as cyn heard light sigh, she got off the bed and went to her room. She got her towel and went to the bathroom. She used the toilet and brushed her teeth before stepping into the shower. She took a nice relaxing shower. She got out and dressed in a white and floral romper, with white flip flops. She brushed her hair into a bun and walked down the steps. King was in the living room still in PJ watching TV.

King: finally, I thought you was gonna sleep the whole day away.

Cyn:*laughing* jet lag and why you still in PJ.

Sonia: *walking to the living room overhearing the last bit of the conversation* king didn't I send you to shower. Keep making me repeat my self and your butt will pay. Get to it now*turning off the TV*

King: *jumping up and running upstairs*

Cyn: morning miss sonia.

Sonia: morning cyn, how did your first night at casa mena go?

Cyn: ok I guess, I didn't sleep in my room tho

Sonia: why, was the mattress to hard?

Cyn: no, it not that, well we went to apologize for laughing at erica last night, and well we kind of ended up having and inpromtu movie night. King and I slept with her.

Sonia: oh, well since king had cereal and wasn't hungry I didn't make breakfast. What would you like to eat?

Cyn: I'm kind of hungry, can I cook for you guys?

Sonia: I don't want you to hustle I can do it. Your guest relax.

Cyn: no, I want to. I planned on surprising everyone this morning but erica figured I was a good cuddle buddy.

Sonia: ya, she real clingy. Now you know to leave before she gets sleepy.

Cyn: noted. Now seat and relax, you cooked last night I can cook today.*walking into the kitchen and getting out the stuff she needed.

Cyn started making cream of wheat. Scramble egg, sausage,pancake , fruits , juice, bacon. She put everything on the table and went to call miss Sonia and king to eat. She took out a plate for her and erica.

Sonia: isn't erica up as yet? By the way cyn, everything taste so good. Thanks for cooking .

Cyn: your welcome, king is your mom up?

King: nope , I saw her cuddled with your Ariel doll.

Cyn: what? Excuse me*walking fast to get her doll out of Erica grasp*

Cyn walked up the steps to erica bedroom. She saw the tail of the doll sticking out under erica arms. She went over and grabbed her doll, waking erica up in the process.

Erica: huh? What?*sending the hair out of her face*

Cyn: don't touch my doll, get yours.

Erica: huh? *still somewhat confused*

Cyn: forget* walking to her room and putting her doll on her pillow.

Erica laid back down her head under some pillows trying to block out the sun. She was just starting to doze of when cyn bounced back in and jumped on the bed.

Cyn: wake up, food ready.

Erica: no hungry*stomach growls*

Cyn:*side eyeing her* not hungry huh?

Erica: leave me alone

Cyn: nope, get up

Erica: no,*kicking her feet trying to throw cyn off the bed*

Cyn: come on*picking her up and carrying her down the stairs*

Erica:put me down*shouting*MOMMY

Sonia: mija, stop shouting.

Cyn: *putting erica down in the kitchen*

Erica: but, mommy. I was sleeping and cyn woke me up. *pouting*

Cyn: and you tried to kick me, I heard your belly rumbling.

Erica:snitch*sticking out her tongue*

Cyn: come eat I made you breakfast.

King: ya mommy, hurry eat .

Erica:*picking up the spoon and stubbornly eating her cereal*

Cyn: you like it?*looking at Erica hopeful*

Erica: *shrugging her shoulder*

Cyn: ok*looking a bit disappointed*

King: mommy, that not nice. Cyn the food was really good.

Cyn: thank you king.* taking the plates and start washing the dishes in the sink*

Sonia: *smacking Erica behind her head*

Erica: owww, what that for?*rubbing the spot*

Sonia: apologize *pointing at cyn*

Erica: I didn't do nothing.

Sonia: *side eyeing the fuck out of her*

Erica: hmm, fine. Cyn?

Cyn: ya

Erica: thank you for cooking, the food is delicious.

Cyn: you don't have to lie to spare my feelings. Its ok if you don't like it.

Erica: no, I was just mad that you woke me up. Everything taste great. I swear.

Cyn: ok, thanks. I wanted to repay you for everything you been doing for me. I mean you invited me into your home when you didn't have too.

Erica: I told you already it ok. Now What we gonna do today?

Cyn: I don't know, this is your neck of the woods.

King: I know, let's go to the water park.

Erica: cyn?

Cyn: cool

King: yay, you coming Nana?

Sonia: nope, I'm gonna relax and watch my novellas.

King: k, I'm gonna pack my bag.

Cyn: me too

Erica: give me thirty minutes.

Cyn: ok*finishing the dishes and going upstairs.

Cyn packed her towels and change of clothes. Sunscreen, bikini and a cover up. She brushed her teeth and put on her sunglasses. Walking down the steps with her bag pack. King was already sitting at the bottom of the stairs with his beach pants and tank. He was applying sunscreen.

Cyn: show me where the coolers are?

King: follow me

King got the cooler out and put a couple bottle of water and juice in with ice to keep them cold. Erica came downstairs in a white sundress and a Mk backpack on her back and matching Mk sandals. She got Thr keys and proceed to walk out the house after shouting by ma to her mom.

Cyn: let's go king, she leaving us.*dragging the cooler behind her.

Erica helped cyn put the cooler in the trunk, cyn sat up front with erica, strapping in and making sure king was strapped in as well. Erica turned on rihanna work and headed to the water park. Cyn begged to pay for their passes and erica reluctantly agreed, only because she planned to sneak the money into her purse when she not looking. They got three beach chairs. cyn placed the cooler infront her chair and told Erica she would be back. She went into the dressing room and put on her bikini. She walked out earning a lot of stares from guys and girls.

Erica: ready to go on the slide *looking up* jesus, Mary ad Joseph

Please comment and vote