jealousy and rage part 2

Cyn sat quiet in the car all the way to the mall. Every time she she looked at erica her face heated up. She could help smiling when she looked at her. She kept stealing glances at erica. She really liked erica, at first she tried burying her feeling cause we was not suppose to be attracted to girl. Its against the bible and her belief. She knew erica liked her, but erica also respected her. She never once tried to take advantage of her. She always felt safe and loved whenever erica arm was around her. From the first time they kissed she knew that she would have to eventually give in and allow her heart to lead. Nights when erica was out, she found it difficult to close her eyes. She could sense erica in a crowd. Erica could be parking about to walk inside the house and she would sense her. Cyn wanted to give it a try with erica, but she wanted erica to make the first move. A few kisses wasn't satisfying her, she wanted and crave more. She started seeing with only panties and camis and nothing. She was starting to feel like erica had moved on. She no longer was interested in her. She waited to long. After what just happen she knew that there was still a chance.

Erica: Cynthia.

Cyn: don't call me that.

Erica: it's your name Isn't it.

Cyn: yes,but I don't like it. Just like your name is jas*gco, by Erica blocking her mouth*

Erica: don't you dare.

Cyn: but I like your name.

Erica: well I don't , my mom only called me that name when I did something bad and I was going to get a whooping. Which was everyday.

Cyn: me too

Erica: where here, let's go before King take everything off the shelf.

Cyn: yup and your a sucka for them puppy eyes .

Erica: like your not*pulling cyn into the mall.

King got a three new game for his Nintendo Wii. Cyn got him a new game for his ds. By the time they left king had three plastic bag full of stuff. Erica made cyn get some new swimsuits and some beach clothes. They stopped at Walmart to get some snacks for the plane ride and king and miss Sonia groceries for the days they were gone. Erica called and told her mom not to cook she would bring home take out. She called the Chinese restaurant and ordered fry rice, Noddles, fry chicken, shrimp, stir fry, Chinese chicken. They ate earlier tonight cause the plane was leaving at 5:30 am. Erica checked the bags and made sure the passport and suitcase was good. She went to the kitchen and made some sandwiches to take on the plane with her. She got a plastic bowl and put like five cheese sandwich in each. She placed some cookies and chips in their carry on. She made cyn put her clothes for the morning out so she won't be searching in the morning. Their phones was on the charger. Erica took a shower and laid on the bed watching TV, king and cyn came in later.

Erica: why aren't you asleep? *talking to king*

King: I came to kiss you goodnight and to tell you have a safe trip.

Erica: oh, sorry chubby. Come give mommy a hug. I love you so much*kissing king all over his face*

King: ok, mommy stop.

Erica: fine, have a good week at school ok. Be good for Nana.

King:I will, love you mommy. Love you too cyn. Have a good trip.*hugging cyn*

Cyn: aww thank you king. Love you too*kissing his cheek*

King left and cyn sat down on the bed facing erica.

Erica: are you ever going to sleep in your bed?

Cyn: nope* turning off the light and crawling on erica*

Erica: you know I'm not a pillow right*turning over and laughing when cyn fell off the bed*

Cyn: owww

Erica: your faking.

Cyn: no

Erica:*sighing* ok, sorry for making you fall.

Cyn: you not genuine.

Erica: how can you say that?

Cyn: cause I know you.

Erica:your right, I'm not cause you faking*grabbing cyn and tickling her* are you faking?

Cyn: *laughibg* no

Erica: lies

Cyn: ok, ok. yes stop, erica stop*laughing so hard she had to catch her breath.

Erica: OK, lie down on your pillow.

Cyn: erica where we going?

Erica: Panama

Cyn: for real? Like your not kidding me, for real for real?

Erica: yes Cynthia.

Cyn: omg, I always wanted to go out of the country.

Erica: you never been , but your mom from el Salvador.

Cyn: my sisters have been, but i had chicken pox the year they took a family trip I stayed with Stella family cause she had it too.

Erica: oh, your gonna love Panama.

Cyn: I hope so*crawling back on erica and closing her eyes* goodnight

Erica: good night princess.*kissing the top of cyn for head*

Flashforward next morning.

Erica: cyn, wake up.

Albee:give me the bags, *pulling the carryon through the terminal.

Albee met erica in LA for there flight to panama. His family from there so it would be a piece of cake getting around.

Cyn: no, I sleepy

Erica: if you don't wake up I leaving your ass right there.

Cyn: no* opening her eyes and following erica to their gate. As soon as they was sitted,cyn started sleeping, her head in Erica crook of her neck and her hands trying to feel Erica breast. Erica kept smacking her hands away and she whimpered in her sleep.

Albee: just let her be.

Erica: she so spoiled.

Albee: and she got your wrapped around her pretty little finger.

Erica: no she doesn't*passing her fingers through cyn hair*

Albee: ah ha. Really now. When you gonna wife her already?

Erica: ....

Please comment and vote