Hi

Cyn POV.....

Hi everyone I'm 21 year old Salvadoran and Dominican girl. I'm Cynthia Santana, but everyone calls me cyn. Im going to school to be a psychologist. I also bar tend some night to help with my day to day expenses. I live with my mom and my four siblings. My dad lives here in new York. He and my mom seperated after my littlw sister was born. I don't blame my mom, I mean after sometime you get tired of being cheated on. I broke up with my boyfriend tripz, two months ago for cheating on me with another bitch. He been by my house almost everyday trying to get me back. But you know, when a woman's fed up. There ain't nothing you can do about it. The only thing I miss having someone to pick you up and cuddle with. I love cuddling and hugs, the sex wasn't all that, maybe I'm bias from what my friends tell me about sex with their significant other or ex. Like Whitney be out of commission for a half the day. She be walking weird as fuck the next day. But she be having that good sex glow as Stella calls it. Anyways I getting ready for work, it suppose to be a huge event. Whit and Stella suppose to come through. Right now I'm searching for my black vans, I change into my uniform at work. I made a mistake taking the bus in my uniform once, the stares I got and the mean mugs from some parents. I mean there not at fault ive got big ass tities and my uniform leave nothing to the imagination. Like I was saying, where the hell is my vans.

Cyn:Linda, give me back my vans before I get on the news.

Linda: who says I've got your shoes.

Cyn: mami, tell your daughter stay out of my room. I will do that child something. I swear linda bring my MF shoes for me now.

Linda:MA, you hear Cynthia use bad language.

Jen: why, I had all these kids. Linda you wore cyn shoes today give it back now. NOW

Linda: ok, here, ouch. Ma cyn hit me.

Cyn: that's for touching my stuff, now stay Thr *whispering* fuck out my room got it.

Linda: girl mash*running out cyn room*

Cyn: I swear I'm moving out once I get my money good.

Linda: no one tell you to move back in, you should have stayed with tripzy.

Cyn: *showing her the middle finger and grabbing her phone and key, slinging her duffle bag over her shoulder and out the door.

Arriving at club starlets....

Manager: just on time cyn, I need you to work the VIP section. We got a lot of important people coming.

Cyn: ok cool.

Cyn went to the dressing room and started putting on her make up and clothes.

Gracii: cyn, guess who coming tonight?

Cyn: who?

Gracii: you got to guess first.

Cyn: umm, Drake?

Gracii: nope, its a girl.

Cyn: blac chyna.

Gracii: I wish no, it erica mena.

Cyn: whose that.

Gracii: how can you not know this diva. She reality show, baddest Bitch.

Cyn: ok, cool. I still don't know her tho.

Gracii: I heard she single and ready to mingle.*squealing*

Cyn: so why the hell you excited, unless you got something to tell me *looking gracii up and down*

Gracii: bitch, she bi and if she in a mood so some asian cusine. I'm willing to change my preference just for her.

Cyn: wait, so you bi,bitch I kissed you once for spin the bottle. Now you telling me you willing to suck another bitch pussy. That gross.

Gracii: hey, love is love and nothing wrong with pussy. Don't knock it till you try it.

Cyn: never, I will never eat another bitch pussy.

Gracii:*smirking* ok cyn. Don't burst a blood vessel.

Cyn: bitch, move so I can finish putting my makeup.

Meanwhile across the city...

Erica POV...

Hey guys, I'm 25 year old erica jasmine mena. I'm a scorpion so you know I'm crazy and territorial as hell. I live in Miami with my mother and five year old son king mena. Ya his name is king, cause let's be real, hismy modern day king. His dead beat dad gave him that name. Were no longer together, beacuse of some shit he put me through. Mainly it was abuse, but you know what doesn't kill you make you stronger. Right now I'm about to head to this hosting gig ive got at starlets. I'm told they got some of the baddest bitches there.I'm single now, my asshold boyfriend cheated on me and never claim me in public. I let that shit happen for months, but them my friend Albee told me like bitch, have you looked in the mirror. Your Erica fucking mena, you too good to be a nigga side bitch. You can't be the appetizer, bitch he needs to make you his main course. After I got some sense in my head, I quit being his doormat and booty call. His old wrinkly dick couldn't even make me cum.I faked it every time, I don't know why I stayed I guess I need some form of relationship. I'm so overs that phase now I'm ready to fuck shit up, with NYC baddest. I got my hair and make up done and I'm ready to slay, bitch. Albee got me this skin tight dress that hugged me in all the right places. My face is beat by the best. Got money in my pocket and my ace by my side. I'm ready.

What you think keep or trash.