home part 2

Erica changed eli pamper and gave her bottle. She sat on the chair in the room feeding her and watching cyn sleep. When eli was done with her bottle eica burped her and placed her in the car seat. She grabbed eli baby bag and walked down the stairs with her.  Her mom told her she as making dinner so erica didn't have to order in food. Erica secured eli in the car seat and drove to king school. He came down the stairs running with a little girl.  Erica saw him slowling down so the little girl could win. She smiled at how cute king was being.

King: *running to the car* hey mommy. Eli, you brought eli.

Erica: ya, cyn still sleeping so she came to get her big brother.

King: hey Cindy, come see my baby sister.

Cindy: king, you didn't tell me your mommy had a baby. Hi Miss mena.

Erica: hello Cindy, I love your braids.

Cindy: thank you, my mommy did it this morning. Awww she so pretty. What her name kingy.

Erica: kingy? *laughing*

King: mom*frustrated* cindy I told you don't call me that.

Cindy: but I like that name.

King: whatever , bye. Mommy let's go.

Erica: king stop being rude. Cindy this is kenia, but we call her eli.

Cindy: hi eli. Bye kingy*running off to meet her mom.

King: oh brother.

Erica: king, why are you being rude to cindy. I thought she was your best friend.

King: she is*strapping in next to eli* but she keeps calling me kingy like I'm a baby. I told her a million times its king or javien. But she turn javien into javy. What's with this girl.

Erica: *laughing* I think it cute. You know what I think?* turning into the mc Donald drive thru*

King: no, what.

Erica: I think , hold on. Yes can I have the six piece nuggests and fries with two cheese burgers and two 7 up please.

King: what were you saying?

Erica: oh sorry chubby. I was saying I think cindy got a crush on you.

King: ewwwww, gross.

Erica: lol, it's not that bad.

King; well she need to uncrush on me. Not interested. I've got one girl to take cure off already?

Erica: whose that?*paying the cashier. Here chubby. Pass me one of the burgers pleases.

King: here you go.*passing erica the food after she sanitized her hands.* eli. I'm her big brother. She needs my attention,*kissing eli for head*

Erica: you so sweet. King, try not to be to hard on cindy. Remember you have to be a gentleman to any female. No matter how annoying they get.

King: I know. But she need to stop call me kingy. I will have a talk with her mom.

Erica; *laughing* ok.

Erica ate her food and stopped at the pharmacy to get cyn and her prescription. Since she already ate she took on of the pills.  King stood next to her in the line, making funny faces at eli.  She picked up some chicken salad at subway for cyn and drove home. She made king bring his books up to her room so she could help him with his homework. Cyn was up watching TV when erica walked into the room. She took eli from her hands and kissed her all over, hugging her tight.

Cyn; hi baby I missed you.

Erica: I wasn't gone that long. *going in the draw and getting a Cami.* put this on kings coming to do his homework in here.

Cyn: ok*laying eli on the bed and putting on the shirt*

Erica: you ready for your lunch.

Cyn; yes please. *rubbing eli tummy.* why you so pretty.*kissing her face*

Erica: you going to make her cheeks get fat.

Cyn: so she still gonna be pretty.*kissing eli cheek again* those eyes. Love them.

Erica: ya, her eyes are gorgeous, but I love those warm chocolate ones you've got.

Cyn: awww, your so sweet*pulling erica to her and kissing her lips*.

King: ewwwww, not in front of the baby.

Cyn: hater.

Erica: king, can you get your mama a juice box  please. I forgot to bring her on.

King: didn't you just hear her call me a hater.

Cyn: please chubby*pouting*

King: ok, fine. Women*walking out the door*

Erica: his so grown. His little friend in school calls him kingy. He was so mad. I think she likes him.

Cyn: she better like someone else. My son don't need no girlfriend. He already got me and now eli.

Erica: so that's where he gets it from.

Cyn: get what from?.

Erica: his said he already got a girl to focus on. When I asked who, he said eli.

Cyn: so what am I.

Erica: and they say I'm the jealous on.

King; *walking in* here you go mama.

Cyn: thank you. Chubby you love me right?

King: of course.

Cyn: good.

Erica: eat your lunch please. *handing cyn her food*  King let's see what you got.

King: I only got math. Piece of cake.

Erica: ok I will go over it when your done.

King: ok.

Erica laid back on the bed with eli laying on her and king at her desk working on his homework. Cyn put eli pacifier in her mouth and continued eating her food. King looked and saw his mother and eli sleeping. Her turned around and motion for cyn to look.

Cyn: my baby so tired.

King: we should make her rest for a bit. I will help with eli.

Cyn: thank you king.  I will go over your work ok. Finish your home work.

Cyn finish eating and king got up and took The empty containers down to the trash.  He finished his homework and cyn checked it. He helped his Nana make eli bottle. Cyn told him to tell her put more water that milk. When she started squirming cyn picked her up and king got her bib and held the bottle to feed her. Cyn burped her and king got her clean pampers and wipes. They worked together to get eli cleaned. King laid down in the middle of the bed with eli on cyn watching TV.  They stayed in bed, until miss Sonia came and took. Pic of them.

Sonia: what's a cute family.

Cyn blushed and king was smiling wide. She came to tell them that dinner was almost ready. Cyn gave eli to miss sonia and king went to put his books away. Cyn climbed on erica and kissed her lips. Erica was still asleep so cyn got up and locked the door. She crawled between erica legs and pulled off her pants. She used her teeth and pulled down the panty. She spread erica legs apart and saw her pussy was glistening. Its been so long since she had her. She stuck her tongue out and licked erica slit. Erica moaned but cyn wasn't satisfied. She used her index and middle finger and spread erica slit apart. She teased her clit in a circular motion before shoving her tongue deep inside Erica.

Erica: *jumping from sleep* CYNTHIA

Please comment and vote