its ok

Erica: shhh, cyn your ok.*gently trailing her fingers over cyn cheek*

Erica woke up with a start, she felt cyn squirming next to her. She turned on the bedroom light and say tears running down cyn face. Since cyn mouth was wired shut, there wasn't any way she could call out to her. Erica got off the bed and checked her iv bag. It was still filled, she open the valve a bit, so more pain meds could flow into cyn veins. She went and got a face towel and put it under the hot water. She wringed it and came back to the bed. She gently placed it on cyn cheek.  Cyn slowly open her eyes again, she wanted so badly to comfort erica. She could see the internal war Erica was fighting with herself. She looked like she wanted to murder someone and cry at the same time. Cyn weakly tried to raise her hands.

Erica: no cyn, rest.*putting cyn hand back on the bed*

Cyn ignored erica and used all the energy she  had left and took erica hands. She lightly pulled her down towards her.

Erica; what is it you want.*trying to figure out what cyn wanted*

Cyn blew out a frustrated breath and tugged erica down so she could lie down next to her. Erica laid on the pillow, and cyn raised her hands again. She touched a stray strand of hair next to Erica ears.

Erica: I'm fine,*figuring out what cyn was doing*

Cyn eyes widen when she saw the plaster on erica for head. She missed it at first cause it was flesh tone. Erica touched the spot cyn was focused on and hissed.

Erica: its nothing really, good thing, I got a hard head. Baby stop worrying about me and lay down.

Cyn reluctantly closed her eyes when the meds started to take effect. She fell asleep with her hands wrapped around erica index finger. Erica slowly moved her finger from cyn gently grip. She passed the warm compress on the other cheek. She got off the bed and brought the towel to the bathroom. She checked on eli and changed her pampers. She removed her pacifier and fed her, so she wouldn't wake up later. She burped her and laid her down. Erica turned off the light and kissed cyn cheek gently and moved so cyn was laying on her chest. She wanted to be as close as possible to cyn. She kept seeing the guy face, pointing q gun at her, while another guy carried cyn away. The events of the day finally caught up with her and she succumbed to sleep.  Cyn woke up before Erica, she was a bit disoriented, she blinked a few times to get a feel of where she was. She saw miss Sonia, sneaking into the room to wake king. Ma Sonia looked over at her and smiled softly. She shook king awake.

King: huh? Nana.

Sonia: shhh, your mommy still sleeping. Time to get up for school.

King: do I have to. Mama not well. I can help take care of her and eli today.

Sonia: your mommy wouldn't like you missing school. Besides uncle albee is coming to drop you to school. Now up*pulling him up from the sleeping bag*

King stood up and looked over at his parents bed. His eyes got wide and he was about to shout, but ma Sonia blocked his mouth.

Sonia: shhh*pointing at erica and eli who was both knocked out.

King:*whispering* sorry. Mama your awake. *walking towards the bed* I'm sorry you got hurt.

Cyn sadly smile at him.it was breaking her heart to see her family look at her with so much pity.

King: don't cry,*wiping her tears* I didn't mean to make you sad.

Cyn tried to mouth to him it wasn't his fault. She tried moving, which woke Erica up. She blinked and saw king and her mom in the room.

Erica: morning, babe are you crying, *seeing cyn glossy eyes*

King: it my fault.

Erica: how?, what did you do. Didn't you hurt one of the injured areas?

Kung: no, I told her i was sorry she got hurt and she started crying.

Erica: you know mama was just sad, cause she thought she wouldn't see you guys again. Don't worry, go get ready for school.

King: can I stay home today please?

Erica: I'm gonna be busy today. You can hang out with your mama after school.

King: ok. Im gonna make her a get well card in art class.

Erica: good idea. Now hurry wash up

King; k*kissing his parents cheeks and running out the room.

Sonia: I gonna take eli downstairs, rest still

Erica: thank ma

Ma sonia lifted a still sleeping eli out of her crib and walked out the room. Erica turned to cyn and kissed her lips.

Erica: morning my angel. Hopefully the Dr gets here early so we can get some food in you. I will bathe you after he check your cuts. Babe I'm gonna leave you today.

Cyn stiffen at the thought of erica leaving her alone today. She shook her head to signal no.

Erica:ma and eli will be there. I have to get to the warehouse. I'm gonna get my revenge on them muthafuckers.*eyes getting dark and her vein popping out of her for head.

Please comment and vote