no please God no

??: on the phone: boss, yes its mike. The Bitch is gone.

James: are you sure.

??: *sending him a pic of the crash* no one can survive that crash.

James: wonderful, now payment will be wired to your bank accounts. *hangs up*

Mike took one last look over the cliff before walking down to the city and getting lost in the crowd.

Meanwhile with Erica....

Photographer: alright that's it for today. Mena you was perfect.

Erica: thanks I aim to please. Albee where is cyn.

Albee: I don't know she maybe fell asleep, knowing how you two have been at it. The poor girl is tired.

Erica: lies, my baby loves it. Thats the way we keep fit. You know build up stamina.

Albee: Dave, have you seen the new driver, I don't know why eric could not make it today. This new driver is late.

Dave: he went with cyn a while now.

Erica: al I don't have a good feeling about this. Something wrong.

Albee: let me call the hotel to see if cyn there. Calm down it could be nothing.*dialing his phone* who are you calling?

Erica: cyn, I'm not getting her.

Albee: she maybe stopped to get food or something. Yes hello, this is Albee Munoz , I calling to find out if my friend Cynthia Santana is in her room? Yes I will hold. What you mean no one have seen her, can you check the security camera . yes , no OK thanks. Umm erica she did not come to the hotel.

Erica: what? *panicking*

Dave: guys look at this*showing the video on his phone*

Albee: that looks bad, I wonder if they survived that crash.

Dave: doubt it.

Phone rings...

Erica: its cyn, babe where are y*gco* what? No please God no.

Albee: Erica what wrong*picks up the phone cause erica fell on the ground screaming* dave get her, yes hello. Were on our way.

Dave: what happened?

Albee: cyn was the person in the video.

Dave: *speechless*

Albee: Antonio leave everything and drive us to the hospital. Dave carried erica who just look gone. She would blink now and then. Albee told Antonio to step on it. They arrived at the hospital just as they was wheeling cyn into surgery. Erica saw cyn and broke free from dave grip and ran to her. The orderlies blocked her from getting to cyn.

Erica: move

Orderly: I'm sorry mam.

Erica: that's my baby.

Albee: its true.

Orderly: right now she going into surgery.

Erica: I just want to see her.please*crying*

Orderly: you have tens seconds the Dr is coming this way.

Erica stood stiff watching cyn, her face was covered with blood and bruises. She had a tube in her mouth with diffrent bags anf iv all over, a mavhine kept beeping.Albee knocked her back to reality, reminding her tjat the Dr was on his way. She gently took cyn hands and released it cause it was so cold.

Erica: is she dead?

Orderly: no see that faint line it moving. Shes alive bearly.

Erica: please save her. I can't lose her. Baby please stay with me. I love you baby.*tears running down her face as the orderly moved her over pushing cyn into the operating room.

Albee came to hold erica up, cause he could see her losing her mind. He guided erica to the waiting room. As soon as they stood up erica stood up her eyes black.

Erica: where is the driver?

Albee: I don't know

Erica: fine him, if his not next to cyn or dead I want answers NOW.

Albee jumped up cause he was scared of Erica right now. He went to the nurses desk to ask whether someone else was brought in with cyn. He was shocked to find out that cyn was alone in the car, with her door locked shut. She told albee that he could get more information from the police. Albee thanked her and walked towards erica, just as the inspector was approaching them.

Inspector: family of Cynthia Santana?

Albee: that's us.

Inspector: yes I'm office luguay. Are you the ones I spoke too on the phone?

Erica: yes.

Lugay: yes well, we have reason to believe that miss Santana got a hit out for her. This was not an ordinary accident. She was trapped in the car, if the city bus wasn't making it way down, and saw the car go of the cliff. She lucky to be alive. The bus driver said he saw a guy jump out the car seconds before I plunge over. If the gas tank was filled, she would be burnt alive in the explosion. Thank God for small mercies. Now what I need is any details about the driver.

Erica: you guys better find him before I do. Trust me.

Albee: well our usual driver called in sick today. We got a new driver mike I think that was his name.

Lugauy: you think or know. I need to piece together this puzzle.

Albee: yes his name was mike. How was taking cyn back to the hotel for her phone charger, while we stayed at the shoot. You see we are here to do photo shoots and relax. We suppose to leave tomorrow evening.

Lugay: I'm sorry to see you had such a tragic end to your vacation. Now can one of you come to the cafeteria to talk to the sketch artist. We need a description of this mike guy. Miss mena, does miss Santana have any enemies.

Erica: yes, she witness a murder in NY.

Lugay: you happen to know the guy name.

Erica: no, maybe the NYPD can help you. I think they tied together.

??:out of the way* running into the operating room with a shock kit.

Erica: CYNNNN.

Please comment and vote