sad*part 2*

Erica:*running into the room* what? What happen. No luke don't do this stay with me.

Dr: *running into the room with nurses on his heel* I need a shock kit now, everyone out*

Erica stood stiff watching the machine beep and no lines showing*

An orderly pushed cyn wheelchair out the room, with his coworker ushering erica out as well.

Cyn: baby?, Erica.

Erica: his died

Cyn; we not sure yet, let's just say a prayer. Baby?

Erica: huh? Yes baby.

Cyn: where you went too.

Erica: no where.

Cyn: can you come sit?

Eriva: sure, *lifting cyn and sitting on the wheelchair, putting cyn across her, hugging her tight *

Cyn:don't be sad, I know i just met him but he looks like he got a lot more fight in him.

Erica: ya, I know. I don't understand , why there a new phone every week, with new high tech features but no one can find the cure for cancer.

Cyn: population control babe.

Erica: that not right? Families are being torn apart. Something got to give.

Cyn;I know baby.

Cyn laid down on erica chest, hugging her waiting for the Dr to come out. Half an hour later, just when cyn was getting restless.

Erica: how is he? *standing up with cyn in her arms*

Dr: he's alive, I'm sorry but your not family I can't discuss his health with you.

Erica: what you mean, I already know he got stage four prostate cancer. He refuse to do chemo.

Dr: his health is failing that all I can say.

Erica: can we see him.

Dr: his asleep. But you can say hi.
Erica: ok, baby wait here I will be right back.

Cyn: OK

Erica pushed the door open slowly, dragging her feet,walking towards the bed. Luke was covered in wires.  He had a tube down his throat helping Jim breathe, and dried tears going down his cheek.

Erica; hey buddy. Some day huh?  Who would have thought that you would stop breathing cause you saw my wife.  Yes she gonna marry me some day. She already got my ring. I'm gonna get her pregnant on our honeymoon. Don't ask how, you perv.*chuckling*  but anyways, you got to stay awake. Your like the grandpa I never had. I know its only been a day but I like you and that don't happen easily. Anyways I got to go get cyn to take a nap. Stay alive until I sneak back later. It gonna be hard since she stay on me, but I love her so much. Bye luke*kissing his for head*

Erica walked out the door and saw cyn halfway asleep in the chair, her head kept going back. Erica laughed and walked up to her kissing her lips.

Erica: wake up sleeping beauty.

Cyn: huh, hey baby*smiling* Luke ok?

Erica: like the dr say, he's alive for now

Cyn: I'm sorry, he seem so cool for a old guy.

Erica: don't let him hear you saying that.

Cyn: I won't

Erica: let's get you back to bed.

Cyn: ok

Erica wheeled cyn back to her room, and lifted her out of the chair carefully putting her in bed.  She got the rub from her bag and laid cyn on her side. She shut cyn room door, and removed cyn gown. She squeeze some of the cream in her hands and rubbed cyn sides down. Being gentle but apply a bit of pressure.Cyn moaned out and curled her toes. All where that was purple erica rubbed a bit harder to move the blood that settled there. When she was done she went and wash her hands and walked back to cyn bed.