kiss it better

Erica: I want to hear you. Don't hold it back*sucking on cyn neck*

Cyn: mmmm, b-babbee*hissing* too much

Erica: no. You think I don't love your body. I'm going to prove my love for you.*gripping cyn ass and squeezing it hard*I'm going to make you feel beautiful.

Cyn: *moans*erica

Erica removed her finger and watched cyn jump back. She turned cyn around, so she was facing her.  She lifted cyn face up with her indeed finger. Cyn eyes looked everywhere else at erica. Erica was getting frustrated, so she grabbed cyn hand and pushed her back on the wall.

Erica: look at me

Cyn: why

Erica grabbed cyn face and lifted her face up. Cyn continued to advert her Eyes. Erica lifted her index finger and trailed it down cyn neck. She reached her nipples and twisted it hard.

Cyn: argghhh. Let go

Erica: watch me.*squeezing a bit harder*

Cyn:mmmmm fuck *looking at erica *

Erica: why you hiding away from me.

Cyn:I'm not

Erica: yes you are

Cyn: shrugging her shoulders

Erica brought cyn breast up to her mouth and licked the nipples. Cyn bit on her lips and she looked down at erica. Her nipples had a direct connection to her clit. She felt her juices started to flow. If this was just the start she didnt know how much longer she would last. Erica encirled the cyn nipple before sucking the entire nub in her mouth and pulling between her teeth. Cyn closed her eyes and moaned. Erica release the nipples with a pop and went down licking a path down to cyn belly. When she reach the top of cyn pussy she kissed it. She pushed cyn thighs apart and blew on her clit. Cyn pushed her pussu out, so it was directly in erica face.

Cyn: come on

Erica: *smirking* come on and do what?

Cyn: you know what

Erica: refresh my memory *in a teasing voice*

Cyn:*getting angry* you know what fuck this*moving infron of Erica

Erica:*standing up fast*move and see what happens

Cyn: I'm not scared of you

Erica: if your not scared move. Prove me wrong*standing up and folding her arms

Cyn: OK*pushing Erica out of her way only to get yanked back in.* the fuck

Erica, send cyn back on the wall and wrapped her finger on cyn neck adding slight pressure with on hand. The other hand didn't wait for a reaction from cyn, she shoved three finger into cyn. Hitting cyn spot like target practice. Cyn was screaming her ass off. Which was making erica get horny. An angry and horny Erica is a lethal combo. She released cyn neck only to suck on it. She moved around cyn neck, sucking and releasing. Cyn had already cummed once already. Erica let go of cyn neck and smiled when she say her little art work. Cyn was now sporting a
( M). Erica turned cyn around, making her ass push up in the air. She spread cyn ass cheeks and licked her way from her ass to her clit, before attatching her mouth over the clit. Cyn legs wanted to give in, but erica kept slapping her ass hard every time she moved. Erica used one two fingers this time. Once it started getting harder to moved her finger she knew cyn was close. Cyn moans grew louder and she started squirming. Erica removed her fingers and shoved her tongue in. Cyn can instantly, erica drank cyn juices from her pussy. Cyn turned around and lay her head on Erica shoulder. Erica wasn't ready for cyn to fall asleep. She placed cyn to sit on the ledge in the shower while she got out and went to her closet. She got what she was looking for and put it on. She almost came when she felt the clit massager touch her. Erica walked in and picked a sleeping cyn up. She placed cyn back on the wall and slid her down on the strap. Her eyes shot open and she started screaming.

Cyn: too muchhhhh. Fuckkkkk

Erica: you can take it, now bounce that juicy ass mami.

Cyn moaned when she heard Erica husky sex voice. She did what was told. She rode that strap like her life depended on it. Erica was getting super turned on. She smashed their lips together and groan when cyn slide her tongue in. The clit massager was making it hard for her to move. She was about to cum. She flipped her hair and she saw her initial on cyn neck and she came just by looking at it. Her movement got halted when she came, she needed to regain her strength a bit. She calmed her breathing before making cyn bend over and hold the ledge for support. She took her doggy style until she was begging her to stop.

Erica: you want me to stop

Cyn: *breathing hard* yes

Erica: you believe I love every inch of you now

Cyn: nodding

Erica: I want to hear you

Cyn: yes erica

Erica: good*slamming into cyn hard over and over until cyn scream and passed out.

Erica removed the strap and ate cyn out, she came again while she slept. Erica washed her up and wrapped a towel around her. She shook cyn awake and told her to go lie down in bed. Cyn shook her head and laid it on erica chest.

Erica: OK, give  me two minutes so I can wash my body

Cyn stood outside the shower until erica was done. Erica brushed her teeth, put on a robe and picked cyn up. She made cyn stand in front of her while she dried body. Cyn started to whine, cause Erica was taking forever to finish wiping her and she was beyond tired now. Her body felt deliciously sore. Erica laid cyn down on her stomach, before going and get coco butter fat. She kissed cyn back, each scar lovingly. She smiled when she heard cyn sigh.  She went to work , covering cyn back with the coco butter fat and massaging her body. When she was done, cyn was almost asleep. Erica removed her robe and crawled into bed next to cyn. Cyn open her eyes and crawled over to erica. She wrapped her feet around erica legs and laid down on top of Erica. She brought erica breast to her mouth before latching on. Erica pulled cyn closer and kissed her for head, while passing a finger through cyn hair. Cyn eyes was closed, with breast milk leaking out her lips. Erica tried to move her breast from cyn mouth which cause cyn to bite down and pull on her nipples harder.

Erica: ouch cyn

Cyn: *whines*stop babe*nuzzling her face into erica breast.

Erica: lord why is she so spoiled. You lucky I love you, *rubbing cyn back until she heard soft snores.

Erica eventually fell asleep fifteen minutes later. She woke up one hour later to someone dribbling on her face. She open her eyes and saw eli wide awake, with Dribble down her chin.

Erica: hi princess, your awake and want to play*picking her up and moving cyn to pillows, putting her Ariel pillow in her arms.* we have to be quiet so we don't wake mama. You hungry princess. Let's hope your mama left you some milk.*putting eli on her breast, while she turned on the TV to blues clues.

Erica and eli, hung out and watched some cartoon, before going to get king from school. By the time they came home. Cyn was awake and sitting in the living room.

Cyn: baby*excited*

Erica: yes

Cyn: not you, chubby.

Erica: whatever, king home work please. Cyn come get your daughter.

Cyn; you bring her here

Erica: your so lazy*walking to the couch with eli in her arms.

Cyn: *pulling erica down and whispering* I should fuck you up if they wasn't here.

Erica: what I do

Cyn: don't worry, you will know soon. Remember pay back is a dish best served cold.

Please comment and vote