sick

Cyn POV.......

Well when I thought it was going to be a rough night. Chileeee let me tell you. I've never been so tired. The pain pills I'm taking not helping the situation at hand. Ma Sonia came in the early morning to get eli out of the room. She gave me a mask to put over erica mouth to limit the amount of germs. Erica was coughing so bad that she vomited.  Ma Sonia told her that it most likly she got a head cold from the late night showers shes been taking. I had to be careful cause I had a punctured lung that wasn't fully healed. Erica groaned about her head, she started to cry. Now the thing is o cant see her cry without I crying as well. She was laying on me so I could massage her scalp. I guess my fingers helped cause she removed the mask and is sleeping, sucking on my tities. It was only three in the morning and I was beat. I don't know how Erica does it, taking care of me and eli. That's bae tho, I love her so damn much. I hope she feels better sometime today. My poor baby, she looks so sick. Her lips are as bit dry. The fever still high, I have to get her some water and a cold compress.

Cyn slid erica mouth from her and went down the stairs slowly to the freezer. She got a bottle of water and a fever reducer tablet from the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. She got a rag and poured some of the cold water on it before wringing it.  Eriva was up pouting cause she didn't feel cyn.

Erica: w-where *holding her throat*

Cyn: shhh, I went to get you some water. Drink this and take this tablet so you can feel better.*handing erica the bottle and the pill.

Erica took the pill and chugged the water. She handed the bottle to cyn and just fell back on the bed.

Cyn: my sick baby*placing the compress on erica head and going to get some of eli petroleum jelly.

Cyn passed it on Erica lips to help with the dryness from the fever so it won't crack. She got in bed and pulled erica to her.  Erica snuggled up to her and cyn rubbed her body all over until she heard light snores. Cyn drifted off to sleep right after erica.

Flashforward mid morning.

Sonia: your daughter need a bath*shaking cyn*

Cyn: ma do it please.

Sonia: fine, but if she get a knot on her it's cause I dropped her.

Erica: why you trying to piss me off.

Cyn: babe your awake.

Erica: not really. My head still hurting* tearing up a little*

Cyn: its ok mama, don't cry. Ma please bathe eli for me. I have to take care of my wife. I promise I will give you a spa day with anyone of your friends. Just please don't drop my child, and don't get her belly button wet. She still got two more days before she can have a full bath.

Sonia: fine* walking out the room*

Cyn: baby, you hungry?

Erica: no

Cyn; how about we take a bath together and we spend the day in bed, huh?

Erica: I get to lay on you right*pouting*

Cyn; yes baby, and I will rub your back and tummy.

Erica:*baby voice* no kisses.

Cyn: sorry papi. I can't get the flu. But once you get better I will kiss you as much as you want.

Erica: ok, *laying back on cyn chest and playing with cyn nipple, pressing it flat and letting go watching it spring up.

Cyn: yours getting huge babe.

Erica: ya cause the milk coming in.

Cyn; can't believe we have a baby together.

Erica: yes and shes so pretty. We lucked out cause it got some ugly ones out there.

Cyn: lies, all babies are cute.

Erica: nope, ask ma. Her friend cousin have a little boy and his ugly. Ma almost broke my neck with a slap the first time I saw him.*walking into the bathroom behind cyn and holding on to her while she filled the tub and stepped in*

Cyn;*laughing* what did you say.

Erica: nothing. It was my face I couldn't control.

Cyn: lol ,come on my love. Let's get cleaned. Make sure you pray that God won't punish you with and ugly baby.

Erica: how is that possible. You fine as wine ?

Cyn: who says I'm going to be your baby mama.

Erica: you don't have to say, just do.

Cyn: well I'm not doing*smirking*

Erica: fine, get raped then.

Cyn: what, you gonna rape me.

Erica: hell yes. You think some other man gonna put his seed in you, hell no. I'm the only one that gets to be daddy. That's my pussy*biting cyn ears and making her moan* your wet aren't you? *Smirking*

Cyn: nope*sitting down in the tub fast*

Erica: lies. I maybe be sick and a bit delirious, but I know my wife.*watching cyn blush and watch her ring* baby?

Cyn: yes love.

Erica: *sitting down next to cyn in the tub* you love me?

Cyn; with my entire heart.

Erica: will you have my baby one day.

Cyn; of course I will I was just joking. I can't wait to have a baby with your cute ears, and this little beauty mark you got right there*pointing to the one next to her lips* its sexy as hell. Come sit between my legs*

Erica moved over, in between cyn legs. She turn around and laid on cyn chest, almost falling asleep by the sound of cyn heart beat. Cyn trailed her fingers down Erica spine and watched goose bumps appear all over Erica. Cyn kissed Erica for head and sang n' sync song in erica ear.

By the time cyn came to the chrous erica was silently crying. She prayed so long for God to bless her with a partner that loves her and her son the way they deserved. Cyn kissed away erica tears and wrapped her arms around her, holding her tight.  Erica smiled through her tears and looked cyn in the eyes. All she wanted to do was kiss cyn lips, it was cyn read her mind cause she mouth to her.I KNOW. Erica laid her head on cyn shoulder and sighed. She was so vulnerable, she didn't know she would fall in love so deep. Cyn nudged her out of her day dream and told her they need to get out of the water. Cyn washed Erica and Erica was cyn. They rinsed and got out, brushed there teeth and dressed. Cyn rubbed some more vickes on erica and made her lie in bed. She went and got them some fruit and pancakes.  Cyn fed erica some and gave her some medicine after cyn ate. She washed her hands after eating and checked on eli who was laying in the bouncer watching Disney Jr. Cyn picked her up and kissed her. Cyn fed her a bottle and burped her. She walked around the living room with her until she saw her sleeping. Ma took her from cyn and laid her in the playard that was in the living room. She closed the blinds a bit to keep out the sun. Cyn kissed eli for head before going back to erica. She was passed out in bed so cyn removed her clothes and cuddled up to Erica, who woke up just to suck on cyn boobs. Cyn took a pic of erica and sent it to erica phone. She took her pills and quickly fell asleep.

Please comment and vote