baby girl

Erica: babe? Cynthia.

Cyn: I don't know what he going to do.

Erica: maybe he will surprise us.

Cyn: I hope so.

*soft burp*

Cyn:good girl. Here babe change her.

Erica: ok*laying the blanket on the bed and taking the baby from cyn hands and laying her on the bed. * hand me the wipes please.

Erica unpinned her onzie and remove the wet pampers. As soon as the wipes touched her butt she started wailing. Erica moved quickly to change her.

Cyn: awww baby don't cry*kissing her fingers*

Erica: watch this*picking her up and kissing her cheek, she instantly stop crying and sucked her lips.

Cyn: really, your that's spoiled already.

Erica: ya,I notice whenever I hold her close she stops and sucks her lips.

Cyn: why is she so cute.*kissing her forhead.

Erica: eli I'm going to change your clothes ok. Be good for mommy.

Erica laid her back down and removed her onzie and changed it.

Cyn; look at her belly button clip. She really a new born.

Erica: yes, so we have to be extra careful cleaning and holding her. Ain't that right eli.*kissing her little hands.

By the time erica was done ,her eyes was closing. Erica picked her up and kissed her cheek. She laid her on her shoulder and walked around with her until she heard soft sucking sounds. Erica held her close , her little feet curled up in erica chest.

Cyn; baby?

Erica: yes princess.

Cyn: turn around.

Erica:Ok

Cyn snapped a photo of them.

Cyn: aww your first photo.

Erica: *smiling* you hungry?

Cyn: not really.

Erica: ok, I'm going to get some stuff for her ok, I will bring you something to eat on my way back ok.

Cyn: are you taking her with you?

Erica: no, she's asleep. Im going to lay her next to you. Once she's under you, she will stay asleep.

Cyn: OK*laying back*

Erica: bye eli*kissing her lips as she pouted and laid her next to cyn. * bye baby*kissing cyn lips*

Erica left the hospital and drove to the mall. She got some baby clothes and shoes, with caps and socks. She went to Walmart and asked for a crib to be delivered and a play pen. She got a Disney theme bedding and boxes of pampers and wipes. She got some stuff toys and teddy bears.
She was about to check out when she remember some stuff. She went and got pacifiers, baby soap, laundry detergent, shampoo, body wash, lotion and And some baby formula and baby bag. She paid for the things and drove to subway. She got cyn and her two foot long sandwhich. She got cyn a chicken sub and she got a ham. She went to mc Donalds and got some smoothies. She parked the car and parked a bag with baby stuff. She got out and grabbed the food and walked into the hospital. She walked to cyn room and saw cyn and evi curled up watching tv.

Erica: hi baby.

Cyn; hi

Erica: how is she?

Cyn; good, we slept a bit, but now we hungry.