well

Cyn: um,

Erica: *seeing how taken a back cyn looked* don't mind me, I was just cut up in the moment.

Cyn: good, cause I didn't want to say yes to that kind of proposal.

Erica: so, wait you would have said yes if I asked you proper.

Cyn: of course I love you. I don't want to see you with anyone else.

Erica: me either. *pulling cyn down and wrapping her arms around her kissing her lips a lot.*  I love you mama.

Cyn: I love you daddy.*popping erica nipple in her mouth and sucking on Erica left breast*.

Erica: *hissing* not to hard, it really sensitive now.

Cyn: sorry

Erica: its ok

Cyn rubbed her hands over erica stomach, which made Erica get sleepy, her eyes started closing and she fell asleep. Cyn woke up two hours later and fed and changed eli. She was fussy, so cyn laid her in the middle of them. Her eyes was wide open sucking on her pacifier. She eventually fell asleep, under erica.  Cyn was cuddled up to both of them. No sooner had she  closed her eyes,king came in and laid next to her. Cyn felt his little arms cuddling her. He was trying to get in between the both of them but eli was there. Erica open her eyes and motion  for him to go to Thr side. Erica and cyn woke up with ma Sonia calling king name.
Erica: baby, send king to see what his grandma want please.

Cyn: k, king wake up*shaking him.

King: *groggy* five more minutes mama.*pushing her hand away*

Cyn: no, papi. Wake up.

King: but I'm tired. Can I stay home today.

Erica: hell no. Its Friday. You have two days to sleep in. Go get ready for me to drop you to school.

Cyn: shhh, before you wake her up.

Erica: sorry.

Cyn: king get up.

King: whyyyy

Erica: boy, don't make me punish you.

King: fine* getting off the bed and walking out, slamming the room door hard*

*Cries*

Erica: fuck, I'm going to ring his neck.*getting up only to get pulled back*

Cyn;calm the fuck down.

erica: fine*pouting, and picking up eli* morning baby girl, you brother woke you huh? dont worry mommy got you*wiping her tears*

cyn: shes ok just a bit spooked.

erica: we've been traumatizing the poor child. she gonna be messed up in her head.

cyn: we all  are a bit messed up in the head. She's fitting in perfectly.

Erica: whatever, hold her please*giving eli to cyn and limping to the bathroom, flipping cyn the bird as she went to do her hygiene stuff. Erica brush her teeth and took a nice relaxing shower. She got out and wrapped a big fluffy towel around her. She walked out and saw cyn wincing trying to pick up eli.

Erica: you ok

Cyn:*startled* ya, I'm fine.

Erica: you sure you ok

Cyn: yes

Erica: ok*making a bottle for eli. She slid on a hello kitty panty and a sport bra with some sweats. She got eli bath water ready and took her from cyn. She bathed her with a lot of tears as usual. Erica put her in her Minnie pampers and lotion and powder her body. She gave her a bottle before putting on her outfit. Cyn laid down, praying that erica would leave so she could see what's going on without Erica going off on her. She closed her eyes tight, fighting the urge to scream. Erica kept feeling some discomfort on her side but crossed off as the pills working. She burped eli and told cyn to hold her while she got eli clothes.  Cyn tried to lift her body of the bed  but started screaming. Eli started crying loud as well.