"What do you want?" i ask, still angry with him.

"What took you so long to answer the door?" he asked, pushing into my room and looking around. "And why are you still wearing that t-shirt?"

"I dont want to talk to you and I can wear whatever I want!"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "And Christian isn't in here! Elliott, get out. I don't want to talk to you right now."

"I dont want you seeing him Ellie!"

"Why not?!" I shoved on his chest. "What is so bad about me going out with him?"

"I don’t want you to get hurt!"

"You don't even trust your best friend with your sister? Who else can you trust more?!" He turns and leaves my room. "Oh, no you don't!" I tugged on his arm. "You demanded we talk, let's talk. Why don't you trust him?"

He doesn’t answer. "Elliott!"

I shoved on his chest, making him stumble backwards. "Why don't you trust him?!"

"Just tell me!"

"Because I know he'll cheat on you!"

I just stand there. "W-what?"

He sighed and looked away. "I know that he'll cheat on you. Okay?"

"No." I say. "I'm not going to believe you."

My brother's face softened. "I know he's cheated, Ellie."

"No! He would have told me!" I backed away from him.

"He wouldn’t do that to me." I say. "We've just started going out, he wouldn’t do that!" Elliott tried to pull me into a hug but I pushed him away and went to my room. Christian wouldn't do that to me, we've been best friends for a long time. I would know if he cheated on his girlfriend...

I take a shower and change then decide I want to hang out with Christian and actually go out. Once I'm dressed in shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt, I walk over to my window and knock on Christian's. When he sees me he smiles.

"Want to go out?" I asked him, sitting on my window sill. "I don't really want to stay here with my brother and I want to go out together for once."

He grins. "Sure. I'll meet you at my car." I smiled and nodded. I slipped on my shoes and skipped down the stairs to Christian's car before I slowed to a walk. He comes out of his house and smiles when he sees me. "Ready Ellie?"

"Yup, ready to go." He opened his door for me and kissed my cheek before I got in. I watched him walk around to his side of the car. "Where to?" he asked when he pulled out the driveway.

"Anywhere, I'm just glad we can spend time together."

He grinned over at me. "Okay. I know where to go." I smiled down at our hands when he linked them together and placed them on his thigh. I smile brightly, I just can’t stop.

We pulled up outside a small diner and I bit my lip as I looked at the setting sun. "I hope you like it here. The beach is just a few minutes down, we can go there after, if you want?"

"I'd love to go to the beach." I beam.

He grinned. "Great. Wait here." I blinked as he jumped out the car and jogged around to my side.

"You made me wait so you can open my door?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah." he blushes a little and helps me out of his car.

I pulled his head down and kissed him. "It's sweet, Christian." He kisses me back.

"Come on, let's go in," he said, smiling and pulling me towards the diner. I nod and follow him in. "A table for two, please," he said to the waitress, who smiled and nodded her head.